Hetalia Next-Gen OCs/Romano and Fukushima's children

Ellie Kurosaki-Vargas

Name: Ellie Kurosaki-Vargas

Territory Representative of: Tamura

Age: 17

Information: Tamura is a city located in the Fukushima Prefecture. As of 1 March 2020, the city had an estimated population of 35,702 in 12,821 households and a population density of 78 persons per km2. The total area of the city was 458.30 square kilometers, which is 176.95 square miles. The country it's in is Japan, the region it's in is Tōhoku, and is located in east-central Fukushima Prefecture, specifically in the easternmost portion of the Nakadōri region of then prefecture.

Looks: Ellie looks a little tan but pale like her mom Yoruko, dark green eyes, and dark brown hair. Ellie tends to wear something reflecting her territory and tends to get her mother's help on it. Around school she wears the uniform and a peacoat, along with gloves to hide a scar she got from burning her hand on the stove from a baking mishap, and a bandana scarf.

Nicknames: Bullies, which are two of them, call her "Italian Japanese Trash", Yoruko calls her "Hikari megami" after Ellie's name being a pet form of Eleanor (which means "God is my light"), Lovino nicknames her "God's Light", and her friends call her "Hikari" or "Kari".

Family: Yoruko Kurosaki-Vargas/Fukushima - Mother, Lovino Vargas/Romano - Father, Feliciano Vargas/North Italy/Italy -Paternal Uncle, Seborga - Paternal Uncle, Ichigo Kurosaki - Maternal Uncle, Kaien Kurosaki - Other Maternal Uncle, Karin and Yuzu Kurosaki - Maternal Aunts, Isshin Kurosaki - Maternal Grandfather, Masaki Kurosaki - Maternal Grandmother who's deceased, Grandpa Rome/Rome - Paternal Great-Grandfather, James Kurosaki-Vargas - Younger triplet brother, and Hannah Kurosaki-Vargas - Triplet sister.

Personality: Slightly Kuudere but usually Antisocial due to Antisocial Personality Disorder (APD), Dandere mostly, headstrong, stubborn, and antagonizing about any negative remark to her along with temperamental to those who irk her.

Likes: Reading manga, eating pasta, hanging out with family, and playing volleyball. She also likes anime, the color blood red, tomboy clothes, and punk rock music.

Dislikes: The opposite along with bullies, negative remarks or nicknames, and people who irk her, like Spain and France.

Religion: Christianity

Ethnicity: Italian Japanese

Race: Human-Soul Hybrid with Quincy roots

Sports: Volleyball

Year: Second/Sophomore

Hannah Kurosaki-Vargas

Territory Representative of: The second Southern Italy/Romano

Territory Information: Self explanatory if you know Southern Italy/Romano.

Age: 17

Height: Five foot and two inches.

Looks: More tan than pale, has dark green eyes and dark brown hair, along with wearing the school's uniform. She wears a bandana scarf like her siblings and wears a cross necklace.

Nicknames: None for now.

Family: Her siblings, mother, Lovino, and many uncles, two aunts, her maternal grandpa, her paternal great-grandfather, and her deceased maternal grandmother.

Personality: Dandere, Antisocial, loyal, strategic, and intelligent.

Likes: Same as Ellie's.

Dislikes: Same thing.

Religion: Christianity

Ethnicity: Italian Japanese.

Race: Same thing.

Sports: Volleyball

Clubs: Anime Club with her siblings.

Year: Second or Sophomore

James/Sicily

Age: 17

Personality: Like his sister Hannah.

Territory Representative of: Sicily

Territory Information: Sicily is the largest Mediterranean island and is just off the "toe" of Italy's "boot". On Sicily's Eastern edge is Mount Etna, which is one of Europe's highest active volcanoes, and Sicily's capital's Palermo.

Height: 4'2 or four foot and two inches.

Looks: Slightly pale than tan due to James being born prematurely, has dark green eyes, dark brown hair, and wears clothes like the ones for the volleyball team around school, along with a cross necklace and his bandana scarf. At home he wears a long sleeved shirt, black capris, and a black bandana scarf.

Nicknames: Lovino, his dad, calls him "Diocletian" or "Perceval", and his mom calls him "Holy Knight".

Family: His sisters, parents, uncles, aunts, maternal grandmother who is dead, maternal grandfather and his great-grandfather Rome.

Likes: Same as Ellie's.

Dislikes: Same as Ellie's.

Religion: Christianity

Ethnicity: Italian Japanese.

Race: Same thing.

Sports: Volleyball and Basketball.

Clubs: Anime

Year: Second or Sophomore.