My Haikyuu OC

My OC:
Name:  Yoruko Kurosaki
Age:  17 1/2
Birthday:  July 15
Appearance:  Short black hair in a low ponytail, black eyes, tan pale skin, wears black jackets with a high collar and long sleeves over the Karasuno uniform, black hi-tops, ash gray gloves, choker with a dog tag saying "Kuroko Kurosaki" and "1941", black-rimmed glasses (she's blind in the right eye), and argyle-styled hat either black or blue.
Love Interest:  Koushi Sugawara, Kei Tsukishima or Daichi depending on roleplay.
Personality:  Tsundere-Dandere, Introvert, quick thinking, intelligent, nervous when talking to strangers, and gets even more shy when near her love interest.
Traits:  Courage, helpful, hard worker, quick on feet, and theorizes things.
Biography:  Yoruko was born on July 15th, 1980 to a Soul Reaper named Isshin Shiba and a Quincy named Masaki Kurosaki with her older twin brother, Ichigo Kurosaki.  Four years after their birth came their sisters Yuzu and Karin, who Yoruko cared for.  Masaki got killed by a monster when Yoruko and Ichigo were nine, and that traumatized Yoruko.  At age fifteen, Yoruko and Ichigo became Soul Reapers until age seventeen, when they lost their powers, but regained them later on.  Yoruko was in her third year of high school when she transferred to Karasuno.  Now she goes there, plays volleyball/helps Karasuno out with their practices.
School:  Karasuno.
Extra:  lives with her love interest on her father's request, and has a PlayStation Handheld.  Yoruko dated Ushijima for six months.
Storyline:  Yandere

Any Anime Roleplay (Re-open)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें