My Second Naruto OC: Iwao Namikaze

Name:  Iwao Namikaze

Age:  12-13 in Part One, 15-17 in Shippūden, 19 in the Last, and 32-34 in Boruto: Next Generation

Appearance:  Short, spiky blonde hair, deep blue eyes, clothes showing he's a member of the Yamanaka Clan, and of the Namikaze Clan after Naruto: The Last, with the blue Konohagakure forehead protector until the new one after Naruto: The Last, and pouches for his clay that he molds with his mouths on his hands.

Village: Iwagakure until living in Konoha when found by Inoichi Yamanaka with his twin sister Nendō

Personality: Similar to Deidara's own but more Dandere or shy, mute, calm, and collective.

Jutsus: Clay Bombs (C1-4), Clay Clone, Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Jutsu, Explosive Clay, Explosive Clay Dolls, Kirin, Chidori, Lightning Cutter, Twin Lightning Shiver (He learned that move and the three before it by Kakashi), and Shadow Clone.
Kekkei Genkai:  Explosion Release

Nature Type:  Lightning, Earth, and Explosion Release.

Hobbies:  Making clay and hanging out with his sister Nendō or his crush.  His other one is planning out new Explosion Jutsu moves on the go with anyone he goes on a mission with.

Likes:  Hanging out with his sister or his crush, making clay, and eating boiled eggs in surimi.

Dislikes:  People beat Deidara, his sister, his allies, and his crush along with disliking rice or rice pilaf, Sasori, and briefly Sasuke and Obito/Tobi.

Family:  Deidara (Older brother), Nendō (Twin sister), Minato Namikaze (Paternal Uncle due to his aka Iwao, Deidara, and Nendō's father being Minato's older-by-a-few-years brother aka an unknown Namikaze male), Naruto Uzumaki (Paternal Cousin), Kushina Uzumaki (Paternal Aunt-in-law), Ino Yamanaka (Adoptive sister), Mr. and Mrs. Yamanaka (Adoptive parents).  In Next Generation, he has an adoptive brother-in-law that is Sai and an adoptive nephew that is Inojin Yamanaka.  His wife is his crush while he has Boruto, Shikadai, and Shinki as his other nephews while Himawari is his niece.

Crush:  Anyone who thinks of explosions as art, as long as they are contained and used against enemies, along with not minding his mouths on his hands used for clay-making.

Rivals:  His sister and brother but over their Explosions.

Friends:  His sister along with Naruto and his generation, along with Konohamaru.

Enemies:  Orochimaru, opposing Otsutsukis like Momoshiki and Kinshiki, people who are like Shin, Uchiha, and formerly Kawaki until he somehow finds out how much different Kawaki is after spending time as an Uzumaki.

Team:  The Village Gate Guard, if Izumo and Kotetsu allow him, and the First Division of the Shinobi Allied Forces.

Weapons:  His bombs, Kunais, and Shurikens.