Yoruko's and Fuego's 1x1 Yugioh x Pokemon RP

My Yugioh OC

Name: Yoruko Kurosaki
Age:  17
Birth date:  July 15th
Gender:  Female
Looks:  Black hair, black eyes with green specks, and pale skin.
Personality:  Strict, Tsundere, Introvert at meeting new people but the opposite after knowing them for a week.
Likes:  Dōjinshi, video games, creating new strategies to duel, chocolate, Horror, and Science fiction.
Dislikes:  The opposite and people who think she's high and mighty or weak.
Deck:  XYZ or Syncro.
Friends:  Crow Hogan, Yusei Fudo, Jack, Carly, Luna, Leo, Akiza, Shark/Reginald, your OC, Yuma, and Astral.
Enemies:  People who take cards like Kite, Dark Signers, and bullies.
Crush:  Crow Hogan from 5ds and Reginald "Shark" Kastle.
Crush Relationship:  Crow and Yoruko met when she lived in Neo Domino for after the Ark Cradle, and Yoruko got along well with Shark because they're quite adamant.
Biography:  Yoruko was born on a Lunar Eclipse with her twin Ichigo to Isshin and Masaki Kurosaki.  Isshin taught Yoruko how to control her moon sight and how to detect someone's soul.  After her mom passed, Isshin married Ryūken Ishida and Uryū became Yoruko's stepbrother then trained together.  Yoruko got into Karakura High and got bullied until her brothers came and beat her bullies up.  Isshin taught Yoruko how to Syncro and XYZ summon after she lost her extraordinary powers with her brother until she regained them.  Then she helped her brothers take down enemies and graduated two months after that.  Isshin then told her to go and live in Neo Domino for five years.
-----GX Information-----
Dorm:  Obelisk Blue
Reason:  Female and duels great
Uniform:  Dark Blue with a buckled collar, buckled cuffs, black pants.
Accessories:  Dark blue hat, dark blue goggles, and Prussian Blue scarf-like bandanna.  Yoruko also has some black gloves.
Crush(es):  Aster Phoenix, Atticus Rhodes, Jim Crocodile Cook.
-----Duel Monsters Information-----
Crush:  Either Duke Devlin or Mako Tsunami.
Crush Relationship:

Duke Devlin - At first they hated each other because of the difference of their decks, along with Duke thinking that Yoruko's not as great as she says she is, until she Syncro Summoned .  Soon after, they became best friends and dated for a while.Mako Tsunami - Yoruko met him when she coming back from New Domino and they talked, then Yoruko said that she is a Turbo Duelist, and talked about Yoruko's background as a Turbo Duelist.  They got close because Yoruko has some Water-Type Monsters in her deck with the name "...of the Ice Barrier", and they dated for a while.

My Pokemon Trainer OC

Name:  Yoruko
Nick Name:  Midnight
Age:  20
Pokemon:  Charizard, Zweilous, Houndor, and Tranquil
Region:  Unova
Home Town:  Aspertia City
Team:  Tamashī
Trainer Class:  New Idol
Job:  Taming her team
Look:  Black hair that is spiky and short, black eyes, pale skin, wears a black yukata shirt with black capris with red flame and white wind designs on it, and black shoes.  Yoruko wears a elbow length black glove on her right arm and hand, a dark blue glove on her left hand, and some chains on her, mostly around her waist that holds two Pokéballs on each side of her waist.
Badge:   .  Yoruko has gotten the first three, and has one on one of her chains, which is across her yukata shirt, and has one for her team, which is the Soul Badge (which looks like a orb having a ghost-like tail).
Crush:  Chili
Extra:  Was learned to be aware of around her, spent her life losing family and training for her remaining family, and her team, Tamashī, are the good team that return Pokémon from teams who had liberated them, along with training soon-to-be Pokémon Trainers.

Note: They are the same, just apart of different fandoms, and have the same memories as the other version of my OC from another fandom. Also, Yoruko's age in the roleplay is twenty.