My Naruto Next-Gen OCs for Boruto: The Inuzuka Boys

Name: Yakiba Indra Inuzuka

Age: Five during the Blank Period, 12 during Boruto, and 16-17 in the future.

Personality: Somewhat reckless when fighting Boruto, also when he met him, but is a bit friendlier to him. Yakiba is usually carefree, sweet, caring, kind-hearted, and loyal to his family or friends. When meeting girls, he acts timid, shy, and bashful around them or when they touch him. He tends to be spiteful at Mitsuki for being stubborn at girls and is protective of them, but he doesn't admit it. This bashfulness changes over the years and makes him slightly protective of girls.

Appearance: Age five is this:

, at age 12 he wears his father's old clothes with some symbols that of the Uchiha branch of the Ōtsutsuki Clan, and at age sixteen he wears a black version of Indra's clothes that his mom sew for him

Justus

Age Five: Barely the Fireball Jutsu, the Sharingan, and Kamui.

Age Ten: Mastered the Fireball Jutsu and Kamui. Yakiba gains a tomoe on his Sharingan and can Kamui for half a mile. Completes half of the Fang over Fang Jutsu and Great Fire Annihilation but passes out every time he uses Great Fire Annihilation.

Age 12: Mastered Kamui by going two miles of the Jutsu, gained another Sharingan tomoe, and also masters Fang Over Fang. Can summon Alpha the Gray Fox, and hardly passes out from Great Fire Annihilation. Learns 1/3 of the Hokage Shuriken by making the Wind Release part, thanks to Naruto, and almost completes Tsukuyomi.

Age: 14: Learned another 1/3 of the Hokage Sharinken: the Fire part of it by his uncle Sasuke. Easily can do Kamui and Tsukuyomi after training for a year and a half with Itachi's Ghost. Learning the Shadow Release version of the Hokage Shuriken

Age 14 1/2 - 16: Has completed the Hokage Shuriken by learning Shadow Release. Can control his Sharingan and has gained the Mangekyō Sharingan that he gained from when he saw what happened to Boruto due to Momoshiki in the process of being reincarnated through Boruto.

Ninja Stuff

Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan, Fire, Wind, and Shadow Releases, which are used to make the Hokage Shuriken.

Genjutsu: Tsukuyomi and Hell's Punishment.

Weapon(s): Black Gunbai with orange accents and highlights, Kunais, Shurikens, and a black katana having a dark blue hilt with the blade in the form of a double-edged sword.

Statistics

Genjutsu: 9.5/10, because he's good but is working on it.

Taijutsu: 6.5/10, because he's klutzy at it.

Ninjutsu: 11/10 when Yakiba is at age sixteen, because he's been training daily with his dad Kiba.

Relationships

Father: Kiba Inuzuka

Mother: Yoruko Kurosaki/Yoruko Uchiha-Inuzuka

Brother: Akiba Inuzuka

Cousins: Sarada Uchiha, Shinki Sabaku, and Shikadai Nara

Crush: Your female OC or Mifune's recent disciple name Tsubaki Kurogane

Rivals: Boruto at first but is Mitsuki due to him being weird.

Friends: Boruto (Best Friend), Chocho Akimichi, Inojin Yamanaka, and the other Genin/Chunin who are on teams, except Mitsuki because he's his rival. His new friend is Kawaki after the guy now lives with the Uzumakis.

Enemies: Orochimaru, opposing Otsutsukis like Momoshiki and Kinshiki, people who are like Shin Uchiha, and formerly Kawaki until he somehow finds out how much different Kawaki is after spending time as an Uzumaki.

Team: Konohamaru but as a backup.

———————————————————————

Name: Akiba Inuzuka

Age: 14-15

Height: 5'4

Weight: 110 lbs

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Scars: One that's small and above his right eye, another across his chest, and an "X" one on his back that starts from his lower neck/upper back.

Clothes: Ones that are similar in the picture below:

Clothes:  Ones that are similar in the picture below:

But the red sneakers are replaced with Shinobi ones.

Personality: Antisocial, flirty, and a combination of his parents' personalities.

Ninja Stuff

Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan

Chakra Releases: Earth Release (from Kiba), Fire Release and Wind Releases.

Rank: Chūnin

Team: Team Nagato with Nagato supervising him aka Akiba, and Kamikara Pein, along with Genshi-teki Namikaze on missions. If three ninjas having the same mother is too much, then his team leader is redeemed! Jōnin! Obito Uchiha and his teammates are a couple of people, like a guy along with a girl, both unnamed.

Missions: 10 D-Rank missions, 14 C-Rank missions, 15 B-Rank missions, 5 A-Rank missions, and 26 S-Rank missions, most of which when him along with his teammates are older. Akiba has taken 70 missions in total and with his team, he has done 55 of those missions.

Clans: Inuzuka and Uchiha clans

Relationships:

Family: Yoruko Kurosaki aka Yoruko Uchiha and Nara (with "Nara" coming from Shikaku Nara aka Shikamaru's father adopting her into his family and as a sister to Shikamaru, especially when Sasuke leaves the village) (Mother). His father is Kiba with Sasuke and Itachi his maternal uncles while Obito's his maternal granduncle and Sarada's his maternal cousin with Sakura his maternal aunt. Akiba's other family members on his mom's side live in Karakura Town and Sungakure's Sand Siblings are his other maternal uncles along with aunt. That makes Shikadai and Shinki his maternal cousins. On his father Kiba's side, he has Tsume for a grandmother and Hana for another aunt but on his dad's side. He has a brother name Yakiba.

Crush: Someone like him aka a dog lover and someone who owns some as ninken. But also approved of by his parents and his maternal uncles along with aunts Sakura and Temari.

Friends: Mirai Sarutobi, Konohamaru Sarutobi, and those like those two, along with Genshi-teki Namikaze.

Best Friends: Mirai and Konohamaru Sarutobi and Genshi-teki Namikaze.

Rival: Kamikara Pein because he hates the guy trying to best him