Mark Hamill

You and Mark were friends since kids. He was your best friend, but over the years your feelings had started to change. You started to imagine how it would be like to be able to kiss him... To feel his warm lips against yours, cutting off your breath...

But Mark was your best friend and he probably looked at you like a sister. And it only made you feel worse... You were hopelessly in love with Mark. But could he ever feel the same?

It was just another Wednesday afternoon and you were in the basement of his house playing video games when suddenly, in an act of courage, you decided that you had to do something about your feelings. It was as if your heart could explode if you didn't tell him how you felt.

"Mark...", you called and he paused the game and looked away from the screen to look at you.

"What's going on?", He asked raising an eyebrow. "You look weird today."

You scratched the back of the neck nervously.

"Well... I just wanted to talk to you about something ...", you said.

"Don't tell me you lost another tape again ...", he said. You were great at losing the cassettes of your favorite bands. You usually leave the tapes everywhere and then you had to ask Mark for his.

"No. It's not that.", you said, shaking your head.

"So what is it?"

You didn't quite know how to tell him the truth...

"You are pretty.", you said. "And I'm cute... I think together we would be pretty cute."

The expression on Mark's face changed. A smile appeared on his lips and a gleam in his eyes.

 A smile appeared on his lips and a gleam in his eyes

"Are you trying to impress me with such a bad pick-up line?" He laughed.

"I think so." you smiled and shrugged.

Mark approached you on the couch and suddenly you felt your heart beating faster. What was he doing? 

"Kiss me if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?", Mark asked trying to sound serious but with a smile on his lips.

And then his face came closer to yours stealing a kiss and your heart.

Maybe you weren't just friends after all...