Janis Joplin

Your girlfriend Janis was undoubtedly a special woman. There was a natural charm about her that could catch the attention of everyone around her. She might just be a girl, but there was something so special about her. 

And when she sang ... oh my God, when she opened her mouth to sing, everyone stood in silence to listen to her. She was a force of nature, a hurricane in person.

Today you have accompanied Janis for a photo shoot for the cover of her new album. She was always excited about creating new music. Music was like food for her life: Janis could only live if there was music.

You went in hand in the photo studio. You would like to hold her hand to feel her close to you.

You loved Janis with all your heart ...

And you were sure she loved you too.

Janis was wearing a blue nightgown and red pants, a color combination that only she could look good on. She was always fine with anything. Maybe that was part of his natural charm.

Looking at her, she knew she was a little nervous. Being in front of a camera makes anyone nervous.

"You look beautiful.", you said, letting go of her hand to make the photographs.

"Thank you honey.", she said and kissed your cheek.

And as she landed for the photographs sitting on a small couch, you smiled toward her making her smile too.

She was so special. 

Like a shooting star on a dark night that passes so fast but always leaves its mark.

*****

For me she is one of the best female vocalists of all time :)

A big loss to the music and to the world.

Do you like Janis Joplin?