Kurt Cobain

Before the Nirvana concert started you were looking for your boyfriend Kurt. You would ask everyone you met along the way if they had seen Kurt, but no one had seen him in the last few minutes.

Where could he possibly be?

"Have you seen Kurt?", you ask a girl who was in charge of the sound of the concert.

"No, I haven't.", she reply trying to keep everything okay for the concert.

You kept looking for Kurt (you were starting to worry) until you finally saw him. He was sitting on the floor with a cigarette in his fingers and thoughtful air. He almost noticed you only when you sat next to him.

"Kurt, honey. Are you ok?"

He nodded.

"I'm fine, baby.", He said and then kissed your cheek. "I was just thinking here."

You leaned your head against his shoulder as he lifted the cigarette to his lips.

"I had an idea for a new song." He said.

You smiled. Your kurt was like that: always so creative.

"Do you have a paper and a pen?" He asked. "I don't want to forget the idea."

Luckily, you always brought a small notebook with you: A Writer's Habits.

Kurt picked up the pen and then began writing in his notebook as he finished his cigarette. And you just stood there watching him. There was something so fascinating about Kurt. He was a rising star worshiped by so many. But in that moment, when you were alone with him, you felt like you knew Kurt like no one else.

He suddenly noticed that you were looking at him and smiled before smashing the cigarette  on the floor. Then he passed you the notebook before kissing your cheek and getting up.

"The concert is beginning," he said, "I have to go. I love you."

"I love you too, Kurt." You still manage to say before he disappeared onto the stage.

Only then did you notice what he had written in his notebook.

A song for the love of my life.

*****

Kurt is the best!  I wonder what he could have brought even more to the music if he had lived longer...

Do you have a Nirvana favorite song?