Jeff Buckley

You met Jeff when you were sixteen and you were both young and rebellious. Since that time Jeff had always a special glow that set him apart from the others: he would be a star someday. You were almost absolutely sure of that.

You grew up together: Jeff became a musician and you studied at university. But even though your worlds were so different, there was nothing in the world that could stop the love you both felt.

Jeff was the man of your life.

"A penny for your thoughts.", Jeff said popping into the kitchen in the morning.

Your house was beautiful with oceans view that you loved so much.

"I was thinking about us," you answered turning to see Jeff standing in the kitchen doorway with a glass in his hand. "Who would say that one day we would be here together."

"This is what we always dreamed of," he said and came over to kiss your cheek. "We were meant to be together."

You took his hand and smiled.

"Because soulmates belong together.", he declare before kissing you like only lovers do.

*****

Jeff Buckley will always be one of my favorite singers. I miss him so much, as if I had known him and I can't explain why I feel this way.

Do you have any favorite singer?