Eddie Cochran

"It's almost time!", you exclaimed to your older sister before leaving the room you both shared.

You run downstairs to the living room, sitting on the floor in front of the television. The screen was black at first before small lines beginning to appear. You could listen to the television emission before the image finally appeared on the square screen.

"What's so urgent, honey?", your mother asked, showing up at the living room door. She cleaned her hands in the white apron.

"Eddie is going to show up at the television.", you said with a smile. "Come see it with me, mom."

Your mother smiled at your excitement. 

Eddie was a nice kid. She thought to herself. He would make a good husband to her younger daughter.

On the television, the man presenting the show stood up to speak to his audience.

"We have a really special young man on the show tonight.", he said, and your eyes were clued to the screen. "Ladies and gentlemen, here with us tonight, to present his song "Hallelujah, I love her", give a round of applause to Eddie Cochran!" 

Your heart was beating out of time when your boyfriend Eddie appeared on the screen. He was as handsome as ever with his favorite red guitar.

"Good night everyone!", he greeted the audience before starting to play the first accords on guitar. "(Y/N), this song is for you."

On your lips, a smile appeared instantly, as you watched with all your attention him singing. You were so proud of Eddie and just couldn't wait to tell him that when you see him again.