Bryan Adams

From the window of the hotel room you could see the lights shining in the dark night of Paris and in the distance the Eiffel Tower becoming even more magical with the falling snow. Tomorrow would be Christmas, and it could be one of the most special Christmas of your life spent with your longtime boyfriend Bryan. After several months on tour to promote his new album, he had surprised you by buying two plane tickets to Paris on Christmas.

And if Christmas was magical, in Paris everything was even more magical.

"Is it still snowing?", Bryan asked and came up beside you holding your waist and kissed your neck.

"Still.", you said.

"Paris is so magical under the snow."

"No doubt, baby.", he agreed.

You looked into Bryan's bright eyes and you were sure that he was the man of your life.

"Thanks for this surprise.", you said. "This can easily be the best Christmas of my life."

He laughed.

"I'm glad you enjoyed the surprise.", and he left a soft kiss on your lips.

Then he looked at his watch. It was midnight.

"Merry Christmas, honey!", He exclaimed.

"Merry Christmas, my love!", you said smiling.

But even before you could kiss him again, Bryan knelt in front of you before pulling a box out of his trouser pocket.

"Will you marry me?", he asked, leaving you completely surprised. "You can be my Mrs. Claus and I will be your Santa."

You laugh.

"I would love to!"

And you both laughed before he put the ring on your finger and kissed you like only he knew how to.

*****

Bryan Adams will always be one of my favorites :)

Do you have a favorite song by him?