Paul McCartney

Sometimes you accompanied the band when they went to concerts. You've been a good friend since John's childhood, but now, as you accompanied the band for another rehearsal for a London concert, you couldn't look away from Paul. There had been an undeniable chemistry between you two since you met, but you and Paul seemed too shy to talk about it. John used to joke with you that Paul liked you, but you didn't believe it.

Paul was an amazing boy. Why would he like a simple girl like you when he could have any girl in the world?

Now there you were in the same room as the band that was talking a little after the rehearsal. You noticed that Paul sat at the piano and you couldn't look away from him. There was something about Paul that captivated your attention in a room full of people. Almost without realizing it, you moved a little closer to the piano.

"Do you like this song?" , Paul suddenly asked you.

You were so distracted by your thoughts.

"What?" You asked. "Sorry I was distracted."

"I get it," he grinned. "Sit down. Let me play a song for you."

This time you smiled.

Paul took a deep breath before his fingers moved gracefully over the piano keys.

"Hey Jude, don't make it bad
Take a sad song and make it better
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better"

Paul looked at you. You were mumbling along the song. He smiled.

"I really like you.", Paul said and you could tell he was a little embarassed. 

You felt yourself blush.

"I really like you too, Paul."

And then he smiled again before keep playing the piano.

*****

Who's your favorite Beatle?

❤️Mine is Paul ❤️