James Dean #3

When you got home after a meeting with Marlon Brando (you met him at the shooting of a movie you were both working on) you were surprised to find your friend James in your apartment.

"Do you want to kill me with a scare?" You asked when you saw James lying on your bed while smoking a cigarette. "First of all, how did you get in here?"

You were so surprised to see him there.

"You left the window open.", Dean said and brought the cigarette back to his lips before pointing to your bedroom window.

You shook your head a little. James was your best friend but you had to admit that he had been acting weird lately and you didn't know why.

"What's wrong with you?", You asked sitting at the bottom of your bed.

You didn't feel like discussing the fact that he entered your house without authorization. You knew something was not right with your best friend. You felt that.

"He's not a man for you," said James finally speaking. He was very frank with you. "Marlon is a womanizer. He doesn't deserve you (Y/N).", He said sitting on the bed and then stubbed out his cigarette in the ashtray that was on the bedside table.

"Marlon is just a friend.", You said.

Of course you have heard of his reputation as a womanizer.

"And yet you are seeing him." Dean said. It was like he was pissed at you for dating Marlon, but you were a single, free woman and you could see whoever you wanted.

"I never gave you my opinion on the women you went out with." you said. "So what gives you the right to try to control my life?"

He shrugged.

"He doesn't deserve you. That's it." James said. "You deserve better... Much better than him."

You didn't understand why he was suddenly so worried about who you were seeing.

"Like who?", those words slipped out of your lips.

James looked right at your eyes.

"Like me.", he said without missing a beat. And you couldn't help but feel your heart beating fast inside your chest when he pressed his lips into a shy smile.

"You...", you said without knowing what to speak.

"I think you need to know that.", James came a little closer to you. "I think I could treat you so much better than him."

You feel your checks become red. Was James trying to say he likes you?

But before you could think more about it, he spoke again:

"Can I do something?", He asked. "Promise not to get angry at me. Please."

"What are you talking about?"

"Just promise not to get angry at me. Common, trust me (Y/N)."

James was your best friend. Why wouldn't you trust him?

"Okay.", you said. "I trust you. What do you want to tell me?", you asked.

"This.", James said, and before you knew his lips were crushing into yours making you melt into a sweet and tender kiss. Your lips moved against his, making you feel like melting in his arms. You never knew James could make you feel that way.

After he broke the kiss, he smiled at you.

"Not bad for a first kiss, hum?"  he asked, and winked at you.

*****

I just wanted to write something about James Dean. Hope you all like :)