Stevie Nicks

You met Stevie on an afternoon that looked like so many others at the vinyl record store you worked on. You were at the counter when she walked through the door, her hair tousled by the cold wind in the street. She smiled at you and straightened her hair a little before she even said "good morning". She was without doubt one of the most beautiful women you had ever seen in your life.

Then she started showing up at the store where you worked more and more until you became friends. Stevie was funny and lovely and you trusted her with your secrets and fears ... well, almost all but one. You didn't know how it happened, but when you realized you were hopelessly in love with your best friend and you didn't know how to tell her. Damn, you didn't even know if she felt the same way.

You were sitting next to her on the couch while watching an old black-and-white movie on television like they always did on Fridays at night. She was leaning against you on the couch, letting her hair fall over your shoulder. You could smell her soft strawberry scent driving you crazy.

You wanted so badly to tell her what you felt ... You loved Stevie.

But could she ever love you?

"Stevie...", you called her.

"Yes.", she said, moving her body so she could look at your face.

You didn't know how to say what you wanted to tell her for so long, but it was now or never.

"Can I ask you something?", you said.

"Sure. What's wrong?"

"Well... I was wondering... Are you dating Tom?"

"Tom? No.", she said, and shook her head a little. "We are just friends. Why do you ask that?"

"Because you are always hanging out with Tom."

"I hang out with a lot of persons, that doesn't mean I'm dating them. They are just my friends."

"Oh..."

Stevie got a little closer to you and smiled.

"Can I ask you something?", she said.

"Yes."

"Would you run away if I kissed you?"

Your jaw almost dropped. Was she serious? You could only shake your head and before you could think more about her words, you felt her sweet warm lips on yours. Her lips tasted just like you imagined, making you blush and feel your heart race.

But then she broke the kiss and kept her face near yours smiling.

"You have no idea how much I wanted to do this...", you confessed.

"Well, why didn't you do it earlier?", Stevie asked before crushing her lips into yours once more.

*****

I love her song with Tom Petty ❤ 

Do you have any favorite songs by Stevie Nicks?