Malcolm McDowell #2

Suggested by; molangpop

*****

It was Friday night and your friends invited you for a party at their house. Your boyfriend Malcolm was not feeling in the mood for a party, so he was just laying on the bed reading a magazine while you were getting dressed up for leave. 

"Do I look okay?", you asked him, while finishing putting your golden earrings.

Malcolm laid down the magazine on his lap and took a look at you.

"So?", you asked when he stayed quiet, just looking at you.

"Beautiful... You look beautiful.", he says, and you feel your cheeks blush. A smile appears on his lips. "I'm so lucky to call you my girlfriend."

"Oh Malcolm...", you say as you sit down on the bed next to him. "I love you.", you kiss his lips slightly.

"I love you too (Y/N).", he says and holds your hand. "Do you have to leave now?"

"I'm already late for the party."

Malcolm pouted.

"I was just having some ideas in my mind...", he says and smiles at you, already thinking about you and him in that bed.

"That's gonna need to wait, lover boy.", you say before coming closer and whisper in his ear. "I can't wait to get home and hear all of your ideas."

As you walk to the door, after kissing your boyfriend, he calls your name:

"(Y/N)."

" Yes?", you turn around to see him still laying on the bed.

"You look beautiful, luv.", he says with love on his eyes, making you smile.