Al Pacino #3

You and Al had been dating for almost a year and you are sure he is the love of your life. Al is everything you ever wished for: he is kind and always makes you smile. He treats you like a princess and his family loves you.

On that morning you were laying down in his bed, in his little apartment in Queens. You made love early in the morning and soon you would have to go. Al was thinking about picking you up after work to grab dinner in an Italian restaurant before you came back to his apartment. But in the morning, you were still in his bed, after a quick shower, enjoying the last moments in his company before you have to go work.

Al just came out of the bathroom. He sat on a chair right in front of you and he ran the towel through his wet hair while looking at you.

 He sat on a chair right in front of you and he ran the towel through his wet hair while looking at you

"What's wrong?", you asked.

"Nothing baby.", Al said with a little smile. "I'm just looking at the most beautiful girl in the world. Did I ever told how lovely you are?"

"Only a million times.", you smiled.

"Well, that's the truth.", he said and became closer to steal a quick kiss. "You are lovely."

You felt your cheeks blushing.

"I love you, Al. I really do."

He kissed you again, running his hands through your hair. His kiss was soft and tender.

"Do you really need to go work this morning?", he asked, breaking the kiss for a few seconds. "Can't you call to say you're sick, or something?"

"Al... I need this job... You know that.", you said. It was not your dream job but it was the best you could find.

"Okay, okay.", Al said and you sat on the bed preparing yourself to go out. "Will you think of me while we are away?", he asked with his puppy eyes, making it even more hard to leave. You wish you could just stay in bed all day with Al. You would make love again and then order some pizzas for lunch while you watch some movie on TV.

"You're all I think about, Al.", you said and kissed his lips once more.