Robert de Niro #2

You met Robert in an elevator on New Year's Eve in New York in the late 1970s. You went there to celebrate with friends and Robert thought you were the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his life as he saw you entering the elevator. You couldn't deny that you noticed him too. There was something attractive and electrifying about him.

When you got out of the elevator, along with a few other people, you noticed that he got out too. Maybe he was going to the rooftop party.

"I'm sorry.", a voice said and you looked to see him walking beside you. "I'm Robert," he said, introducing himself. "I couldn't help telling you how beautiful you look tonight. I hope you don't get me wrong.", There was something confident in the way he spoke and you smiled.

"Thanks." , you said a little embarrassed. You weren't used to being praised, especially by strangers. 

You could smell his perfume. He was cute. You had to admit it to yourself.

"Do you think it would be too bold to ask your name?", Robert spoke again.

"(Y / N).", You said looking at him right beside you.

"Well, that's sure a pretty name.", He said and smiled.

Walking together to the New Year's party you were both far from knowing that it would all end up in a beautiful love story.