Bryan Adams #2

Your boyfriend Bryan always knew how to make you smile when you were sad.

Your day had been terrible because your boss had yelled at you for something you hadn't even done and the atmosphere at work was terrible. As if that wasn't enough, your car seemed to be breaking down. Once again you almost stayed on the road on the way home because the car shuts down on its own and you have to wait a few minutes to be able to drive again.

That day had definitely been bad.

So when you got home, Bryan realized that right away.

"What's up, dear?" He asked, and then kissed you.

"Bad day ...", you just said, before disappearing to the room.

After taking a shower and changing your clothes for pajamas you smelled food at home. In the kitchen, Bryan was making dinner.

"I love you so much ...", you said standing at the entrance to the kitchen.

Bryan turned to see you and smiled.

"Are you feeling better, my love?" He asked worriedly.

"I think so ...", you said and smiled.

"Well, I think I know a way to cheer you up.", Bryan said.

You raised your eyebrows. So he took three cups and took a deep breath.

"I've been training." he said. "See this."

Then he threw one of the cups into the air trying to juggle. And then the second. Then the third cup fell to the floor with a crash breaking into small pieces.

He looked at you and then shrugged slightly:

"Oops!"

You could only laugh.