Gary Oldman

No matter what other people thought, being with Gary always seemed right for you. He was the most charismatic man you had ever met, and he stole your heart on the first time you laid your eyes on him.

"You look absolutely stunning.", Gary says, lighting a cigarette. 

Standing by the bedroom door, you ran your hands through your messy hair. You and Gary just made love, and even though you wished you could stay in his arms the rest of the day, you needed to go to work.

"You don't look bad yourself, baby.", you say and smile.

Gary took the cigarette once again to his lips. The white smoke floated in the air for a couple of seconds before disappearing.

"Can't you call and say you're feeling sick?", he asked, and then patted a spot on the bed beside him.

You came closer and let the blanket that was covering your body fall to the floor. A shiver end down your spine as your naked body touched his under the bedsheets.

"I can't skip another day, or they will fire me.", you say, laying your head on his chest.

Gary exhaled the smoke again as you felt his calm heartbeat. You wouldn't mind staying with him in bed all day long.

"What if I picked you up after work?", Gary asks. "We could have a nice dinner somewhere."

A smile appeared on your lips.

"I would love to.", you reply, moving your body, so you could look at his beautiful eyes.

Gary crushed the cigarette in the ashtray before his finger touch your face slowly. His fingers tracing your jaw and then your lips, as if he was trying to memorize all your features.

"I love you (Y/N), you know that?", Gary spoke, making your heart feel happy.

Gary was never the type of guy that talks about his feelings. And even though he never said he loved you before, he didn't need to say it. You could see the love in his eyes.

"And I love you so so much.", you say as Gary captures your lips in a sweet kiss.