Michael Douglas

Working on a big Hollywood project was something you could only imagine in your wildest dreams. So when a director of a movie got in touch with you because he was interested in bring to the big screen one of your books, you couldn't contain your excitement. 

Being the author of the story, you were invited to be on the set and to talk to the actors and the producers. And one of the actors was one of your favorites of all time: Michael Douglas. He was such a good actor and, after getting to meet him, you could say he was a great person also. He was always nice to you, and you could tell there was a spark going on between you two on the movie breaks. There wasn't one single day of shooting the movie that Michael didn't speak to you or invited you for a coffee break.

You thought to yourself that maybe it was too soon to feel this way, after only knowing for some months, but you really liked Michael. He was charming and funny, always making your day feel better. With the ending of the movie coming, you thought that it was now or never to tell him something about how you feel.

Michael was on a break when you found him. He was laying down on the grass with a book in his hands. He looked so beautiful, that you wish you could take a picture of him at that moment.

"Hi.", you said coming closer.

He turned his attention from the book to you. A smile appearing on his lips.

"Hey (Y/N).", he said, and laid the book down on the grass. "Do you want to sit?"

You nodded and sat down on the grass with him.

"What are you reading?", you asked, to start a conversation.

"It's a romance from a fantastic author.", Michael said, and showed you a book cover you knew very well. "The author is called (Y/N).".

You smiled.

"I didn't know you liked to read romances.", you said, flattered that he was reading one of yours. "What are your thoughts about the book?", you asked, curious. 

"Well, it's romantic...", he joked. "I'm taking notes, so I know what kind of romantic things you like when I invite you to a date."

"That was smooth.", you laugh.

"You think, so?", he asked with a smile. "What do you think of going out on a date?"

"I would love.", you confess and see him smile.

"Tonight?"

"You don't waste time, do you?"

He laughs.

"I guess not.", he says. 

You would love to have dinner with him. It would be nice to hang out with him outside the movie set.

"At eight?", you ask.

"It's a deal.", Michael smiles.

At that moment, a voice calls his name. It was time to finish one of the movie scenes.

"I have to go now.", Michael says, standing up before you do it too. He gets a little closer and leaves a kiss on your cheek. "I'm so glad you said yes.", he adds before walking away, leaving you with a smile on your lips.