Elvis Presley #2

Elvis had been working hard, singing around the country to promote his new songs. He was a rising star and you were so proud of your boyfriend, but the truth is, what you wanted most was for him to come home for Christmas. It wouldn't be a happy Christmas if he wasn't with you.

You had bought him a gift that you left under the Christmas tree in the living room.

As you drove home after you went to the supermarket, Frank Sinatra's Christmas carols were playing on the radio, and you wished with all your heart that your Elvis could return home for Christmas. Parking in front of the house, it had begun to snow and you thought Christmas had another magic with the snow falling from the huge gray sky. As soon as you came home with your shopping bags in your arms, you heard someone singing. Your heart started to race and the bags almost fell to the floor. It was him! Your Elvis was back!

"Honey!", You shouted.

And when you came into the living room there he was, by the Christmas tree with many presents all around him.

"Elvis...", you said when you saw him. He was looking so handsome, and you missed him so much.

"I promised to come home for Christmas.", he said and smiled before he had you in his arms.

He kissed your cheek a few times before kissing your lips tenderly as he always did. You missed feeling his soft touch on your skin and his warm lips on yours.

"Where did all these gifts come from?", You finally asked, watching the Christmas tree full of wrapped boxes.

"These are gifts for the whole family." Elvis said. "But there is a special one for you. I bought it in New York."

"Oh Elvis, I don't need any Christmas gift.", you said. "All I wanted for Christmas was for you to come home."

Elvis smiled and before holding you in his arms, he mumbled how much he missed you.

*****

Imagine coming home for Christmas and finding your boyfriend Elvis there!!! With all those presents!! And his perfect smile!!!

(Sorry I'm fangirling too much!)