Last Chapter

As-Salam-u-Alaikum!

Finally the final chapter is up!

It's been a long journey!

I appreciate everyone who's been with me on this journey for all your support!

And for the last time I ask all of you to vote on all the parts of the story!

I got messages from silent readers about how they liked the story but never voted or commented.

This is the last part, I have lived with more views and very less votes till 72 updates!

Please whoever has read and liked the story do vote on all parts and I urge the silent readers to vote at the lest!

Here's the final update!

Part Seventy Three / Last Chapter.

Zoya sighed closing the door behind her. She removed the pin holding her duppata, she dropped the duppata on the end of the bed and moved towards the dresser, she removed the jewelry and opened her hair, all the while Zayd's words repeating in her mind.

Asad exited washroom changed into his night clothes, he found Zoya sitting on the end of the bed still in the same dress she wore for the Walima, she was holding the duppata trying to fold it but her mind was somewhere else.

"Zoya?" He kept his hand on her shoulder breaking her from her thoughts.

"What happened?" He asked sitting opposite to her, she enclosed his large palm between her small ones.

"Can we try for another baby?" She asked, he shrugged.

"We can but you are not going to get sad if .." Zoya nodded cutting him off, they had tried in past years with no luck.

"Thank you" She mumbled, Asad frowned why was she thanking him.

"Did someone say.."

"Zayd" She mumbled and telling him about his questions. It wasn't first time, he had asked her the same before too.

"Zoya..he is just a kid" She shook her head and leaned forward on Asad.

"I want another baby" She mumbled, Asad chuckled wrapping his arms around.

"As you say Begum, trying is my favourite part" He whispered.

Asad laughed as Zoya whacked his arm. He pressed a kiss on her head and squeezed her closer to him, they had content smiles on their lips.