Part Seventy Two

As-Salam-u-Alaikum!

Tada!
Here's the one updated before the last chapter!

Some people were waiting for something to happen and it finally does! 🥳😃

Part Seventy Two

"NO! NEVER!" Nuzhat was breathing fire hearing about Waiz's proposal.

"I am not marrying that mon.." She stopped as Zeenat flashed her eyes.

"And I thought she has grown up" Ayaan said with a roll of his eyes.

"Baba"

Their attention was brought back to the kids who got frightened by Nuzhat's loud voice. Ayaan reached them before Humaira, she relaxed back on the couch.

"Is Phuphu angry?" His four year old daughter asked.

"No, she is mental" Ayaan replied.

"Bhaijaan!" Nuzhat gritted.

Zeenat shook her head, these two will never grow up. Humaira was controlling her laugh, Nuzhat looked at Humaira hoping she would reprimand Ayaan, Humaira blinked her eyes at Nuzhat and signalled her to ignore Ayaan.

"We will go out and play" Ayaan declared picking up Ayaana and his two year old son Hamdan and leaving the living room.

Two pairs of chocolate brown orbs, thin eyelashes, cute little noses, soft rosy cheeks and soft reddish pink lips that smiled at him making him smile wide, they laid next to each other having identical features

A tiny palm enclosed around his finger grabbing his attention while the other one copied the action, he bent down to press a kiss on his beautiful boys.

They were a mixture of him and Faiqa, he cannot express his happiness in words, Faiqa had given him the cutest twins, untill now he thought Zayd and Ayaana were the cutest.

"Arbaaz" Arbaaz looked up as Faiqa handed him his tea mug.

He straighten taking it  and thanking her. She sat down on the mattresses in their living room, on which they were resting, she kept away her mug as the boys crawled in her lap, they were babbling something and Faiqa was talking to them like she could understand their speech. He smiled watching the scene, his Sunday's were filled with the babble and giggles of his sons.

Faiqa liked how Arbaaz would give dawah to her family to let go the innovations, he had tried to make them understand that they have enough authentic ahadeeth that would take them all life to act on then why burden oneself with un-authentic ones or the new ways of worship, he had tried his best not to take the word sinful, he tried to bring them on correct way without making them feel like hypocrite or disbelievers.