Part Three

Part Three

"Bhaijaan"

"Asad bhaijaan!"

"Bhai!"

"Stop screaming, I'm downstairs" Asad replied from the gaming room.

"I thought you left for office" Ayaan said joining him.

"I have a meeting at 10 until then I'm free" Asad said typing on his laptop.

"Shall we play?" He asked picking up the joystick and going through the games.

"You play, I have some work"

"Just now you said you are free" Ayaan turned to look at him ,he found Asad frowning at something on his laptop and hummed absentmindedly.

"Bhai.. what's this? Mughal architecture tender?" He asked as peeked at the screen .

"Hmm yeah" Asad sighed frustratedly and kept the laptop aside on the couch.

"Looks like I'm going to loose it again" He gritted.

"There could be someone who could help you learn it" Ayaan said.

"There are but none as perfect as Mr.Farooqi, I have asked him so many times.." Asad let out a frustrated sigh.

"Maybe you can ask him again, not that you'll beat him at the tender at once, his experience will always be his ..."

"I haven't given good impression last time we met..." Ayaan raised eyebrow in question.

"I sort of lost control over my anger" Asad scratched back of his head embarrassed. He had gotten control over his anger but at times he would loose it when the person is not getting his point.

"Leave it, what are your plans? How long are you staying?" Asad asked diverting the topic.

"This whole week, just roam around with you if you have time.." Asad nodded.

"I'll see you in two hours, I don't have any work except this meeting" Ayaan nodded and selected a game and started playing.

Asad returned from meeting and took Ayaan out, they roamed around and shopped for family.

"Nuzhat would go crazy for these" Ayaan said as they brought some accessories for her.

"It's namaaz time" Asad said, they drove off to a nearby mosque. After offering Salah , they had dinner outside and went home. Ayaan left for his hometown on Saturday and Asad was left with the loneliness that creeped on him after he dropped Ayaan at airport.

"Ya Allah help me" He banged his head on the steering, he took a U-turn as his house come into view, he didn't want to go home now.

Zoya was staring absentmindedly at sky , what has her life become, a year filled with such harshness for her, completely destroying her confidence and everything, she had tried a lot not to let anything anyone said affect her but if you are called something for such a long time and the events occurring around finally sweep in and make you feel so low about yourself, you start thinking others are right about to you. She was taken to psychiatrist by her parents but nothing helped because she didn't want to be helped, she didn't deserve it, she had destroyed four families and she deserved this isolation. She was disconnected from everyone and even her Creator, she didn't feel anything, she knew she was hurting her family, but she couldn't do anything, they have to accept that she was not good for them or anyone.

She looked up as someone wiped her tears, she met hazel misty orbs, that always provided her the warmth and protection.

"Ammi" she whispered.