Part Seventy One

As-Salam-u-Alaikum!

Look who's here again with an update!

Won't take much time of yours!

Happy reading!

Part Seventy One

A nightmare before Nikah, a nightmare before miscarriage and both came true. The one before miscarriage was a continuous event, the beast that punched her in the nightmare had already put the inhumane plan in action, she had woken up with the severe pain of loosing her baby.

The one before Nikah, had events that played part in her life, in the nightmare, she had left the house and was walking on a dark road without knowing where she was going.

She had left Asad's house after the revelations and hadn't given much thought where she would go or where she was going.

In the nightmare she was captured by the black shadow and she couldn't call her family to help her, she was almost throttled by him, he had come to close to her, disgusting her but she had woken up away from him and safe.

He was standing before her in the hospital parking lot, he had tried to kidnap her, her personal space was violated, but she escaped him. He had left his finger marks on her neck and jaw.

In the nightmare , she was struck between the families of the guys who had been harmed because proposing her and him , she had no way to go, she was struck between dead sea and the devil, with a devil actually standing there laughing at her, then she was whisked away from all of them and most importantly away from him.

She was struck with the unluckiness, the hatred and rumours that circulated about her , then he was planning, waiting to take her away but someone saved her, whisked her away from her sorrows and the beast.

She was broken out of the thoughts by his arm resting on her stomach, she rested her arm over his and turned her head to look at him, her saviour sent by Allah, the one Allah had destined to save her from the chaos of her life. 

She took in his appearance, he was sleeping with his mouth slightly ajar, his hair were falling on his forehead, he looked cute, sleeping like a baby. She lifted his arm and turned to face him completely, she kept his arm on her waist and looked at him.

She never told him or anyone but she knew how blessed she was, Allah had given her a rarest gem, a man with such emotional intelligence, she was always left in awe over his understanding of her emotions, he understands and tried to help her, guys were usually dumb when it came to emotions.

She was not going to use that word, cluessless was better. They can't understand without being explained and even if explained they wouldn't understand or wouldn't think it of much importance, Asad was different. He tolerated patiently all her tantrums, her moods when she too couldn't understand what's wrong with her.

She was forever going to cherish their relationship, she wouldn't repeat mistakes of the past, she would cherish Asad in the way he should be, she had decided it long ago when she realised her love for him, she had taken him lightly but she wouldn't do that now, she will always let him know, he was important for her.

She quickly turned to others side hearing the wail, removing Asad's hand she reached to pat  their baby back to sleep, baby stopped crying and instead of going to sleep , opened his eyes wide and held her palm with his tiny fingers, she sighed understanding his mood, she sat up and picked up the baby from the bedside cradle, it was attached to the bed, she cradled him in her arm and smiled watching him grin.