Author's Note

As-Salam-u-Alaikum!

Shaken with the last scene of the last chapter?!

So am I ! 🥺

There's something that I want to share with you all, a small announcement.

But before that, let me discuss something else before giving the most important information...

Alhamdulillah, we completed the story🥳

73 parts, Masha Allah..
🤩❣️💝

I didn't imagine that it could become that long, basically it was supposed to be just 10 parts !

😅🤣😂

I want to thank each and everyone who stayed with me in unfolding the mystery!

Thank you ❣️💖🥰

And the loyal readers who sticked with me  from the start , when I barely had 10 -20 views on the story and a couple of votes..

Thank you for all your support, for believing in me and giving my story a chance! ❣️💝🥰

You guys are awesome 🤩🤩🤩

And thanks to all those who voted responsibly ❣️⭐

And a big thanks to those who commented to show your support and made my day everytime I update!
🥰💝❣️

Can I hope the silent readers to make their presence known in the votes and not just in the views? 😂😅

(Not hopeful though😪😅)

And all the new readers and those who joined in middle to just press that tiny star to show your support to the story, It would make me happy 🙃

There were many things that I learnt from my characters and I hope to keep the lessons with me for rest of my life.

Are there anything that you learnt for the story?

Share which character taught you what? Reply for the last time!
🙂🙃

Everyone was talking about how all the men of Asad's family are such gentlemen...

I could feel the unbelievable tone in their words..

Well maybe I can understand it, I don't say that all men are good neither do I say all women are good...

I'm strictly against the notion that many people have, the notion that all women are good and all men are bad!

I believe everyone is equal, there good and bad women and similarly bad and good men.

There are men who can be such good humans that you are left in awe over their character...

(I have seen such people, speaking from experience that I have seen in my life, not speaking hypothetically)