Part Fifteen

Part Fifteen

The sun rose in the sky scattering its light over the land and on the passing white clouds. The morning breeze was refreshing, it carried along with it the chirping of birds, it was beautiful morning all in all.

"Zoya" Asad's voice was muffled.

"What?" Zoya asked deciding dress for today.

"Help begum!" She frowned and turned away from wardrobe, he was struck with the t-shirt, the button of t-shirt was closed and Asad couldn't pull it down his head while his arm was struck at odd angle in the sleeve of t-shirt.

"New way of wearing t-shirt?" She asked in teasing tone, suppressing her laugh as she helped him.

"Yes, any doubt?" He asked as he pulled t-shirt down his head and slipped his hand in the sleeve. She shook her head and turned towards wardrobe. Asad turned her around holding her elbow.

"What?" She asked puzzled by sudden pull.

"You are missing something begum" He with a smirk.

"What?" Zoya asked confused, she tried to remember if she forgot anything?

"You don't remember?" He asked faking a shocked expression.

" Umm No, what did I forget?" She asked now worried.

"How can you Zoya?"

"Asad?"

"Seriously?"

"Tell me rather than being so dramatic!" She chided.

"You are a woman! How can you not remember this?"

"Asad either tell me or I am leaving." Asad shrugged. Zoya knew her curiosity wouldn't let her leave but yet she had to go , at least act to get a reaction from Asad. She turned to leave but was pulled in Asad's arms, his arms wound around her waist.

"First escape me" She rested her palms on his chest and tried move away.

"Asad " She huffed failing to get out of his hold.

"Done?" She sighed.

"What do you want?" She asked irritated by his behavior, he was supposed to spill whatever he thinks she forgot.

"You" He replied, his eyes gazing at her with intensity.

"Asad, we need to go downstairs, what will your aunts think, why aren't we down yet?" She said in hope of him loosening his hold, his closeness was doing weird things to her.

"They will think.." He twirled the strand of her hair that had escaped her messy bun. " We are fulfilling their wish of grandchildren" he uttered huskily, a  blush crept up on her cheeks.

"Not a bad idea , right?" He asked teasingly, Zoya pinched his arm. He glared at her, he released her and rubbed his arm , Zoya turned , quickly heading to bathroom.

"Go ahead, how long will you stay inside? You will have to come out and to exit the room and for that you need to cross me" Asad spoke as he walked towards the bedroom door, he bolted it and leaned against the door , crossing his arms over his chest. Zoya huffed and turned.

"Will you tell me what I am supposed to remember?" She asked standing opposite to him.

"Say the golden word."

"Please" She said sarcastically. Asad shook his head.

"You need to say it sweetly" He said.

"Pleaseee" Zoya said with fake sweetness. Asad controlled his smile and pinched her cheek.