Part Fifty-Three

As-Salam-u-Alaikum,
Here's another update.
Please do vote and share your reviews!

Part Fifty Three

Ayaan breathed in the fresh air as he walked towards his house from masjid, it was his habit of waiting in masjid reciting Qur'an and doing dikr until the sunrise and then walk back home. Things were going as they usually did, with ups and downs, but he was happy, reason was the new member of his house or say of his life. Her thoughts brought a smile on his face.

"As-Salam-u-Alaikum wa-rahmatullahi wa-barakatuh.." he greeted as he stepped in the house, locking the door behind him.

"Wa-Alaikum-Assalam wa-rahmatullahi wa-barakatuh" Nuzhat replied from the living room, he walked in to find her books spread on couch and on coffee table in front of her, she was scribbling something in her note book.

"Test?" He asked, she nodded, she preferred to study in living room during early morning because she feared falling asleep in her room. He wished her luck and walked towards his room, knowing well his mother would have just slept after making dikr to wake up in an hour and prepare breakfast. Everyone departed to their destinations couple of days after Asad and Zoya left. The house had been less noisy except for Humaira and Nuzhat's chatter filling it.

Humaira climbed the bed after praying and remembering Allah, she removed her duppatta freeing her wet hair and ran her fingers through them, she was feeling low, she thought it would be Zoya who would be homesick but she coped up better than Humaira, she was missing her parents dearly, she wanted to go back and lay in her mother's lap chattering about anything and everything, preparing tea for her Abbu, fish for compliments, teasing Ammi that Abbu likes the tea made by her than the one she makes. Well it was after Zoya Baji that she could do it, Zoya Baji was expert in making tea exactly like their father liked. She bit her trembling lip to keep herself from crying, she missed them badly, off course she was happy here, Zeenat's motherly care, Nuzhat's mischief filled her day then her husband was so sweet and he would be so considerate about her feelings that she was left in awe everytime. Maybe it was early to admit but she was already falling in love with him. She stared at her cell debating whether to call her parents this early or not? She decided against it, it was past sunrise, Ayaan must be returning home.

Ayaan greeted entering his room, he found his wife leaning against headboard, she quickly blinked her eyes to hide her tears and greeted him back with a smile. She thought he didn't knew, he did understand she was missing her parents, but his work commitments had prevented him from taking her to her parents home. The plan was to complete his work and then take her for a vacation and that's what he was following, maybe his plan of going on a vacation has to wait, he would be taking her to her parents house as soon as he was done with his work. He smiled at her keeping his arm around her, she leaned her head on his shoulder, glad to have his comforting embrace. He dropped a kiss on her head, he had confessed his feelings to her, he didn't wait to evaluate what she would think about it, he just wanted her to know he was in love with her and he did.

"Arbaaz you need to speak up if you want me to know what's troubling you and please stop that marching!"

Asad massaged the bridge of his nose, Arbaaz had barged in his cabin looking troubled and was pacing mumbling to himself, Asad couldn't understand what could it be that had got him stressed, he knew they were not the ideal brothers but at least they still had some kind of a relationship.

Arbaaz ignored Asad, he was preoccupied with his worries, how will he get out of this? Can Asad help him? Will they understand? Forget understanding will they care to listen? He can't take such risk, it was a big responsibility and it would end up ruining everything. He wasn't a right person for it.