Part Forty One

Here's the update, a difficult one to write and a emotional one.

Part Forty one

"Umm So shall I leave?" Asad asked.

"Okay" She replied.

"I am leaving" He stressed on last word hoping she stops him.

"I heard you Asad" She replied unable to catch his hints.

"Fine, I am going! Bye"

"Okay go" She replied.

"I am going Zoya"

"Ya Allah, what? You want to go, then go , must be getting late!" She hissed, casting a quick glance around to check no one was listening to them.

"You are sending me" He muttered and marched towards the lift. The lift was to be used only by him, no one was allowed to use that lift while the workers and staff should use other one. This was a office building and the same was to followed for the one who is the boss, that lift was only for Boss and senior employees. Zoya frowned wondering what he meant and what he wanted her to do? Stop him, but he didn't want anyone to know about their relation. He is definitely a confused mind, she thought. She looked at him as he stepped in lift but didn't press the button yet.

"Miss Zoya, I guess you should show me the designs of upper floor." Zoya shook her head at his way asking her accompany him. She kept a neutral face and walked towards the lift.

"Madam , can you check this material, I don't think it's up to the mark" Asad sighed.

"I will be there in a minute." She smiled apologetically at him, Asad nodded and pressed the button. She quickly clarified worker's doubt, she had already checked and approved it then why did he even had to ask again. She jumped in fright as she heard a bang sound and turned around with her heart in her throat.

"The lift is falling down!" A worker came down through stairs shouting. They all ran down Zoya felt like something dear to her was being snatched away. The lift stopped at the ground floor with a bang.

"Asad!" She screamed banging the lift door, they were in ground floor, workers wanted to try opening the lift door but due to Zoya , they halted. Najma pulled back Zoya,worried for Asad and was more worried for Zoya. The workers moved ahead quickly. Everyone on site was shocked with the turn of events, they were trying to open up the lift. They finally were successful, Zoya was shocked at the sight that greeted, she felt nauseous watching Asad covered in blood.

"Asad" She rushed in the lift, Asad was laying unconscious on the floor of the lift in pool of blood.

"Prasad bring the car someone help me to take him till car." She screamed trying to stop the blood oozing from his head.

Prasad ran out, workers helped to take Asad in the car , Zoya rested his head on her lap and kept pressing her handkerchief to stop the blood flow which was of no use it was covered in blood, Najma passed her the extra hijaab she had, grateful for her help, Zoya quickly used it to stop blood flow. She adjusted his arm as it was at an odd angle and bone had pierced the skin, he had a compound fracture, she kept praying for Asad and even talking to his unconscious form. Najma got in next on passenger seat as Prasad drove them to hospital. Prasad ran for the ward boys and stretcher was brought, the doctor arrived while Zoya was held by Najma who was confused with Zoya’s behavior.

"Who’s related to patient?" Nurse asked , They were out of ICU as Asad was taken in.

"We." Prasad said.

"We need the form filled by patient’s family and pay money at counter" She said holding out a note pad with the form and pen.

"Zoya ma'am!" Prasad called out as she wasn't listening. He repeated what nurse said.