Part Sixty Seven

Can you people be little bit supportive and answer all the things I worte in author's note below the update?

Part Sixty-Seven

"He is critical, we tried out best, the blood flow has stopped, he even recived the blood in time but his heart rate is dropping and he hasn't gained conscious, we can't say anything for the next 24 hours" Doctor said and tried comforting the patient's parents and walked away.

Asad was sitting in one of the chairs, his head was aching, he hadn't had his dinner then donating blood had made him weak, he had had juice after donating blood leaving the fruits he was provided by the nurse.

He thought he wouldn't need it as he would be going home soon, but he regretted it now, the weakness was catching up on him, he couldn't tell this to Haider, but Haider wouldn't let him leave alone and if he finds out about his weakness then definitely he wouldn't be allowed to go alone.

Haider and his team can't leave yet, they were fulfilling some formalities, bring a man shot down and finding a illegal rifle only complexed things. He thought of going to hospital's canteen to get himself something but stopped as he heard the soft whimpering.

Asad looked at Zoya's aunt, tears were uncontrollable for her, her only son was laying on his deathbed and she was even ashamed of his deeds, she was still praying for her son, the son who ruined Zoya's life, then he decided to change suddenly, he didn't just change but even took steps to correct his wrongs.

Asad hated Akram no doubt but he didn't know what he felt for him , now that he knows Akram purposefully got himself captured, he sent proofs against himself, saved Asad's life and revealed the true culprit. Asad walked towards Gazala, she was sitting on the chair and her husband was speaking to Haider. 

"Trust Allah, Akram will recover" He said comfortingly, but his tone wasn't matching with it, she looked at him with tear filled eyes.

"You say that after what he did to your wife and you? Zoya must be hating him and I can't even face you both and Bhaijaan! How will I face my brother? what kind of upbringing did I give him, how dead his heart was that he didn't hesitate killing a unborn child..."  She spoke in a broken tone.

"I really don't know what I feel right now, whatever Akram did isn't forgivable and maybe without a doubt I would have gotten him arrested or done some serious injury to him." He stopped as he looked at Gazala.

" But Zoya wouldn't believe me, when I told her that it's was her cousin who did this to her, she wouldn't believe that the man she grew up calling and considering as elder brother could do this to her, she was adamant that Akram didn't kill her baby" Gazala stared at him in shock. He nodded at her.

"She got me thinking, and she was proved right, Akram had no involvement in planning her miscarriage" Asad gulped the lump formed in his throat.

He had listened to the video numerous times, Akram hadn't just given him confession of his deeds but even gave a proof of his innocence, he was wrong in supporting the pyscho and  Asad could never forgive Akram for that but he had left Asad confused, Akram saved him, tried to protect Zoya by revealing the actual culprit.

"He tried to save Zoya, he saved my life and he even revealed the actual murderer, and I think it's your upbringing that finally pulled him out of his sinster plans, the goodness you had instilled in him resurfaced and not only did he realise his mistakes, he tried to correct them" Asad comforted the mother.

"And right now it's not the time to think about all these, Akram is fighting for life and no mother would want her child to meet his Lord without repenting, pray for him" Asad said walking away from there.