Part Seventy

As-Salam-u-Alaikum!

Another fast update!

Warning You beforehand, It's gonna be a long update and

A lot is going to happen!

Full of surprises and love well of course some rona dhona (crying) should be there to avoid evil eye 😂

Just kidding!

Hop on!

I will be waiting at the end of the update to hear from you all!

Part Seventy

Asad looked up as Zoya pulled away his arm, she rested her head on his shoulder and kept his arm around her.

Zoya snuggled into him and watched as Asad typed on his laptop, she waited until he was done with his work. Asad continued doing his work as Zoya didn't demand his attention, whenever she wanted his attention right away then she would start about it. He saved the file, closed the laptop and looked down at her.

Asad rubbed her arm and gave it a squeeze to get her talking, she just sighed snuggling closer.

"You know you could have taken a second wife" He frowned at her words, why was she talking about it.

"Zoya?"

"You could remarry without anyone's permission and I didn't even make any condition of you should not take a second wife in our Nikah contract" She continued.

"What's the point?" He still didn't understand where she was coming from.

"You have every right to remarry if your wife fails to give you an offspring or she refuses to have children, without anyone's consent and you aren't sinful for that because having children is your right" She continued her thoughts without clarifying his doubts and she was expecting their baby.

"Hmm, yeah, even a woman can divorce her husband if he cannot give her children or he doesn't fulfils her right of having children, its her right to have children too and she wouldn't be sinful for seeking a divorce to remarry and have children.." He added still having no idea why she was mentioning it.

"Zoya, what happened?" He asked pulling her away from him. She sat up facing him.

"Just overwhelmed, you didn't do something that was your right and still sticked with me, I am so happy" She threw her arms around him, he hugged her back with confusion.

"Because I love you" He said.

"You love children and wanted to have a family of your own" She reminded.

"Yeah but we are going to be parents now" He replied, she shook her head.

"You won't understand" She mumbled, he shrugged. There were many times where he didn't understand her feelings and she wasn't of any help because she too wouldn't understand what's wrong with her.

"You love me right?" She asked startling him, he just said that , didn't he?

"Ofcourse I love you" He confirmed, he couldn't afford teasing her when she was emotional over something.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Faiqa closed her eyes and leaned back on the wall, she was coming in terms with the reality, she was going to marry Arbaaz sir. She wasn't ready to accept his proposal, like she would be asked, her parents would decide and she had to comply, though she had reasons she didn't want it, Safa had helped her see the bright side.