Part Fifty-Eight

As-Salam-u-Alaikum,

First of all I would like to welcome the new readers on the story.

I hope you people would like the story and enjoy it.

And a big THANK YOU to everyone who showed appreciation and support by voting on each chapter of the book and many of you made my day, made me smile with your comments, thanks guys, it means alot, I hope to keep trying to make the book better for you to enjoy and hope that you people will support me till the end of the book.

P.s Silent readers I would love see some reaction from you, to know if you are enjoying the book and just pressing that small 🌟 would do to show your support to the book. The writer could do with some motivation. 😇

Enough of my blabbering, proceed for the next chapter of Asad and Zoya's story!

Part Fifty-Eight

"You okay, Mr.Khan?" Doctor asked, Asad had signalled to be taken out of the MRI. Asad sat up taking a deep breath, he felt suffocated in there, suddenly the uneasiness had taken over him.

"It happens, we can try again once you feel better" Doctor said walking back towards the room with monitors, Asad closed his eyes trying to calm himself, he looked at the glass infront him, he could see the man who handles the machine, the radiologist and doctor beside him, nurse was waiting near the door, Zoya wasn't there, he frowned, wondering if her check up was still going on. He hoped she would be speaking up and telling her symptoms correctly to doctor, he had noticed in each appointment of hers with any doctor, she would either look at her mother or him to speak on her behalf.

A silhouette emerged on the wall from behind a car, it walked forward, the person was wearing a black hoodie. The person lifted his hand that had a cloth, in one long stride he was behind Zoya. She was horrified as someone held her from behind, her scream was muffled by cloth pressed to her face over her veil.

She went stiff with the fear, one arm was around her in a strong grip, keeping her both hands sticking to her sides, another hand was pressing the cloth to her face.  She felt the cloth was being pressed to her nose and her primary instincts was to hold her breath and not to taken in any smell, her veil was a protection that had prevented the smell at first and it wasn't that thick cloth to prevent it for longer. She was getting breathless and did whatever she felt was right to escape her captor. She bit as hard as she could on the palm pressed to her face over the veil at the same time lifting her leg backward and hitting the sensitivity part. She heard him yell a abuse and pushed her away, her handbag slipped to floor, she collided with a car and suddenly the creepy silence of parking lot was filled with the car's alarm.

Zoya turned to look at the person, her heart dropped to her stomach, it was the same man in black hoodie that she always saw and his hoodie had slipped back a little, she couldn't see his face as he had a mask on but she could identify those red eyes that had haunted her since the problems started in her life.  He lunged at her as she was trying to run away, he caught her neck from behind in tight grip, it was painful, she tried to free herself, he pushed her against the car to face him , she tried peeling his hand off her neck, his grip only tightened but he wasn't chocking her, he was looking above her head to check if anyone was almost near to them, she struggled to free herself, he looked down at her, was glaring at her and raised a finger to his face , warning her to stay silent and Zoya did opposite of it.

"Help! Some one help I am here!" Zoya shouted for help as she heard the footsteps nearing them and that angered him, his grip on her neck slackened, he quickly grabbed her chin roughly and came too close to her liking, she could feel his disgusting breath on her face over her veil, she felt nauseous. She tried to turn away her face but his grip was stiff, she was going to hit him at his private part again but he was fast, his other hand held her knee in a swift motion, he pushed it down and held her hands as she was trying to push him away. His grip on her jaw was so painful that her eyes watered, she felt her jaw would have a fracture if he tightened his hold, she struggled to free herself , he turned her face to other side, he leaned closer to her ear, she felt disgusted as she could feel his lips over her scarf.