Chapter 59:This is growing up

Chapter 59

Muze was scrupulous about Cyril's body, did not toss him for too long, only did it twice and took him to the bath. Cyril's body is very sensitive, as if all the pores are open, lying lazily in Mu Ze's arms, he is not sleepy.

"Why are you still asleep," Muze asked him.

Cyril looked at Muze eagerly, "Excited."

Mu Ze laughed helplessly, "What's so exciting,"

"Because you asked me to marry me." Cyril's mouth kept cocked, with joy from the heart, "Muzer, can you say it again,"

"Marry me, Cyril." Muze was really obedient to him.

"it is good."

"Go to sleep."

"Good night, Ze."

"Good night, Cyril."

Cyril never thought that after falling in love, he would become a negative IQ, but he enjoyed this state very much. He felt very happy every day, and small things were enough for him to enjoy it for a long time. He held Muzedai before going to bed. I lost the ring finger and smiled until I fell asleep.

Muze was driven by him and felt happy. Now that the proposal has been completed, the wedding should be planned well.

After experimentation, it was found that the pheromone of Omega during estrus really had an effect on the Zerg. This result made researchers a little overwhelmed. They felt that this is really an unbearable thunder in life... But it is very good to be able to discover the secrets of the Zerg. Yes, after all, they have troubled Heilelen for too long.

Therefore, when Cyril was pregnant for four and a half months and had already started to have fetal movements, Heleren's mech warriors set off again to the Zerg planet.

This time, Muze did not go, and His Majesty Barthes also seconded his direct army to the Zerg planet to assist the enemy. This move caused the nobles to start to guess what Barthes meant.

The most obvious possibility is to evade Muze's power. After all, Muze, who controls a third of the empire's army, poses too much threat to an emperor, even though they seem to have very good feelings.

Someone also turned up the fact that His Majesty Barthes hinted that Muze would be promoted to Marshal after several more credits. It has been so long since his Majesty has not mentioned it. Obviously, he does not want to do this.

With this combination, everyone believed this speculation even more.

Political nobles always have more thoughts than ordinary people. Very simple things can be very complicated.

The impact of this incident also spread to the next generation, Cyril's friend, Geji.

Because of Muze's presence at the engagement ceremony of Andrew and Geji, Andrew's family began to get close to Muze. Although Mu Ze's origin is not bad, in the eyes of the nobles of generations, Mu Ze has an unstable foundation. Although he is very famous now, there will always be a day of fall. Moreover, he has no successors, and only an Omega son cannot support it. They admire Muze more than they make friends with Muze. They admire him for such great achievements at his young age. But in the eyes of some new nobles, Muze's worth is much higher, and it is very worthy of friendship. The Joyce family is just such a new nobleman, with a family history of only a hundred years. Therefore, after sniffing the limelight, he wanted to ask Geji to come to Cyril for information.

In the living room, Andrew looked stern and stood in front of Geji in an absolutely protective attitude. His words also contained some anger: "Father, how can you do this? Geji and Cyril are pure friends. You must destroy this. Feelings?"