Chapter 76:Things you can do

Chapter 76

Muze's efficiency is very high. Cyril has just finished communication, and soon he received a request for contact from His Royal Highness Disius. He smiled gently and said to Cyril: "I just passed by you, you can clean up a bit. , I will pick you up."

Cyril said politely: "Then trouble your Royal Highness Disius."

Cyril didn't have much to pack. With Owen's help, he quickly finished packing. It didn't take long for the hovering vehicle of His Royal Highness Disius to reach the door of the villa. Cyril locked the door, and then led Mirga over. .

The car drove close to the road, taking care of Cyril's situation, Dixius told the driver to drive slowly.

His Royal Highness's trip is really different from his kind of little people. There are teams of guards in the sky. Cyril had a good impression of Dixius, so he took the initiative to find a few topics in order not to be cold. After chatting, he found that Dixius really deserves to be the first heir to the empire, and Cyril was very knowledgeable. , I can't help thinking or knowing which omega is worthy of such a perfect Highness, but this matter has nothing to do with him, Cyril also sighed a little, and then revealed it.

Mirga was ordered by Cyril to be obedient, so he sat right next to Cyril, listening attentively to the conversation between Cyril and Disius, as if he could understand it. Cyril saw it occasionally and suddenly laughed. Emma is really her own kind, so cute.

Disius was also very friendly to Mirgar, and greeted him actively: "Hello, Mirgar."

Mirga could not change her face when facing Muze, but when she saw Dixius smile, she became a little shy, pinched the corner of Cyril's clothes, and said with a voice: "Hello, Your Highness Dixius. "

Disius had a lot of intentions of killing both young and old. Originally, Cyril sat between the two, but in the end Mirgar asked to sit next to Disius, and even wanted to sit on Disius' lap. Cyril quickly stopped. Dixius smiled and hugged Mirga, and said to Cyril: "It's okay." Then he started talking to Mirga.

Cyril is a little sour, brat, why didn't you see you and me so behaved?

His Majesty Barthes was very busy, and Cyril was not a politician. After arriving in the palace, Disius was also sorry that he could not accompany him to the residence. After Cyril expressed his gratitude, he entered the palace under the leadership of his servant.

Milga reluctantly gave up a few kisses to Dixius before willing to leave. Dixius responded with a good temper, and Milgarden smiled brightly. Cyril was so angry that he was about to blacklist Disius.

The palace is very majestic and majestic, and the antique buildings make it look more heavy. The occasional team of guards shuttles through it, adding a deterrent to it. But along the way, the furnishings and decorations are not very luxurious, they are in an atmospheric and simple style, but every decoration is exquisitely crafted and very beautiful.

Cyril and Mirga were led to a detached house in the northwest of the palace. The servant was a beta. He respectfully said to Cyril: "If you have any instructions, please ring the bell."

"Thank you, trouble you." Cyril responded with a smile.

"You are welcome," the servant replied, "Then I will leave first."

The room was set up, and the bedding was freshly dried, with a faint fragrance, and it smelled very good. Cyril asked Owen to put everything he had packed up, and then he sat on the bed and prepared to rest for a while.

Mirga began his expedition under Owen's leadership, and his cheerful laughter sounded in the courtyard.

As if there was a tacit understanding in the heart, the communication device lighted up at this time, Muze's name jumped slightly, and the corner of Cyril's mouth evoked a warm arc and connected.