Chapter 66:A little bun is born

Chapter 66

Muze didn't start talking about politics with Barthes right away, but fried the dim sum for a while, fished it out to control the oil, sprinkled it with pepper, and put it on the plate for Cyril to take out for eating. Barthes was a little hungry when he was stimulated by the fragrance. Seeing that there was some left next to him, he reached for it and took a bite. It was really delicious.

As a result, one of the two was frying small snacks, the other was eating, and sometimes discussing political affairs, very harmonious.

Cyril nestled on the sofa watching TV, holding a plate and eating slowly. His belly is already big, and his belly is a little shiny when he is being supported. Recently, he has felt like he is falling down. Genius arrived at the appointed time.

Mu Ze suddenly leaned out of the kitchen and said to Cyril, "Cyril, go to the study and get Yan." When he left the military headquarters, Yan also retired, but the institute had already started with the help of Yin. Attempting to fuse a certain gene of the shapeshifter with the original organic armor, both Yan and Xuelang were modified after doing experiments. They can transform into a four or five-year-old boy, but Yan dislikes that this appearance is not handsome and does not change frequently. In this way, the place where I often stay is also the golden medal.

Therefore, Mu Ze asked him to bring Yan over to get the medal. There is a small plug-in in his communication device that can be used to communicate with Yan. Therefore, I don't know how Yan knew that the Snow Wolf had arrived, so he eagerly asked Mu Ze to let him out.

Cyril didn't know the reason, but he quickly took the medal, and Muze took it and pinched the medal. In the next instant, a four or five-year-old boy appeared in front of him.

This little boy has long red lips and white teeth. His overly perfect and exquisite face still makes him look a little different from the real person. His black hair and amber eyes are somewhat similar to Mu Ze, but he looks very cute and beautiful. .

Barthes also took out a secondary space button, and then another child appeared in everyone's sight. This little boy had snow-white half-long hair, softly draped behind his head, his skin was very white, and his eyes were With the shape of phoenix eyes, there is no expression when looking at people. Wearing a small suit, trying to keep his face straight, it makes people particularly want to pinch his face.

When Yan saw Xue Lang, his eyes lightened and his lips pursed, trying to get close to him and kiss him, but Xue Lang grabbed his hair and pressed his face to the ground. After Muze had done this, he went back to the kitchen with Barthes and ignored the two men's fight. Cyril was afraid of harming him, so he pushed away and leaned on the back of the sofa to watch.

"Snow Wolf, let the nest up." Yan wailed, his voice was crisp, even though it was a tablet electronic sound, he could still hear his grievances.

Xuelang let go of his hand indifferently, then walked towards the living room with his hair spread on the ground, walked to the sofa next to Cyril, jumped up easily, sat properly, and started watching TV.

Yan got up from the floor, and then hurried to the snow wolf happily. He even grabbed a snack from Cyril's plate and handed it to the snow wolf's mouth. The corners of his mouth split and smiled brightly: "Snow wolf , Do you have a snack?"

The Snow Wolf is already on the verge of going crazy, frowning, staring at Yan: "Are you an idiot?" Even if they are already biomechanics, can they not eat?

Yan was not hit once or twice. It didn't hurt or itchy to him at this level. He put his forearm on the arm of the sofa and looked at the snow wolf idiotically, with something suspiciously hanging on the corner of his mouth.