Chapter 63:the wedding night

Chapter 63

"Um, yours, darling, let's lie down and rest for a while." Cyril didn't dare to push too hard. Fortunately, although Muze was drunk and confused, he subconsciously knew that Cyril could not toss him when he was pregnant, so just followed His strength lay on the bed.

Cyril locked the door, then pressed the remote control to close the curtains, and the room suddenly became dark.

He turned on a bedside lamp, and the soft yellow light hit Mu Ze's face, pulling his eyelashes extra long. He closed his eyes, opened his lips slightly, and moved unconsciously.

Really, sleeping beauty. Cyril held his beating heart, drooling with emotion.

No wonder Muze gets drunk, because he has been an admiral for so many years and almost never attended the banquet, and no one dared to drink him. Therefore, although Muze is perfect in everything, drinking is really not good.

Cyril felt that for such a good opportunity, if he didn't do anything, he was really sorry for being so "soft".

The lubricant was uncreatively placed on the bedside table, and Cyril found it easily. He climbed onto the bed and knelt beside Muze to help him undress. He didn't know what consequences his decision would bring to him, but once it was. No regrets!

Mu Ze opened his eyes slightly, and his ink-colored eyes became deeper and deeper under the soft light. He looked at Cyril lying on his body and kissing him, instinctively felt wrong, and then reached out and held his hand.

Cyril was guilty of a guilty conscience. He was frightened by his actions. He was almost in a cold sweat. He looked up at Mu Ze, and only relaxed slightly after finding that he was still confused, and gently broke away from his hand and continued to move.

Yes, Cyril is going to be an offense too. Although holding his stomach will affect his performance, the focus is on the process, and the length of time does not matter.

It's just that Cyril's idea was destined to fail. When he touched behind Muze and never touched him, Muze suddenly woke up.

"Cyril, what are you doing?" Muze's voice was still a little low, very magnetic and charming, but his tone was warning.

Cyril slowly raised his head, and after seeing Mu Ze's eyes, he retracted his hand in frustration, and said with a shy smile: "No, nothing."

Muze's physical fitness is too good, and after special training, he is very resistant to drugs. Alcohol can only make him drunk for a while.

Muze didn't speak, but looked at him with a pair of eyes.

Cyril could not withstand the pressure in the end. The caterpillar usually crawled over to the head of the bed, then lay down beside Muze, spread his arms, and said, "Come on." I just hope he can see it for the sake of the little bun. awful.

"......"

Muze was really amused by Cyril, but he didn't want to live up to this once-in-a-lifetime night. Muze turned around, faced Cyril, reached out and kneaded the cute little red fruit on his chest, and said in a dangerous tone: "Siri Er, tell me, what did you want to do just now?"

Cyril closed his mouth and shook his head violently.

In order to prevent Cyril from catching the cold, Muze pulled up the flimsy quilt, covering the shoulders of the two of them, and the hands in the quilt began to ignite everywhere, causing Cyril's breathing to quickly become disordered.

"Cyril, good boy, tell me." Muze grabbed Cyril's earlobe and bit gently.

Sensitive points were stimulated so continuously, Cyril quickly couldn't hold it up and began to want it, but Muze was still just igniting the fire and refused to satisfy him, and clasped his self-satisfied hand, pulled it out and pressed it. On the head of the bed, without knowing where he pressed it, he stretched out an iron ring and cuffed his wrist on it.

Sililton was shocked and looked at Muze suspiciously. Did Muze ever want to play shame with him?

Muze smiled at the corner of his mouth, and even the smirk was beautifully messed up. He turned over and covered Cyril, kissing his forehead and mouth while saying: "I expected you to have some thoughts you shouldn't have, Cyril, this is You asked for it."

The heart was choked hard, Cyril somehow, but his heart beat wildly because of this sentence, the bird below was more energetic.

"So you are looking forward to it too, huh, that's great." After Mu Ze finished speaking, he pulled out his other arm and clasped it in the iron ring on the head of the bed.

Cyril only felt that his whole body was on fire, and wished he could come to a piece of ice to cool him down. This fire, heat and thirst. The feeling of hope immediately made Cyril unbearable, twisting and rubbing against Muze. He hummed: "Ze, I was wrong, don't be angry, I want to..."

Muze really liked Cyril's frankness when he was in bed. He didn't want to toss Cyril too much, so after hearing this, he stretched out his hand to the place where he needed to be comforted, his fingers were skilled in the movement, and he held it straight. Cyril rubbed constantly j□j.

Just as Cyril was about to reach a climax, he suddenly heard him scream, and then Muze felt a strong kick on the skin that was in contact with Cyril.

The little bun is unwilling to be lonely, and wants to participate in the bridal chamber of the two fathers.

Muze let go of Cyril's hand, reached out to stroke Cyril's belly, and asked concerned: "Cyril, does it still hurt?"

Cyril nodded pitifully: "This guy is really annoying, what should I do if he is born so lively now?"

This sudden fetal movement dissipated the attractiveness of the two of them just now, and both of them temporarily lost their mind to continue.

Cyril nestled in Muze's arms, rubbing against him, and asked, "Muzer, what name do you think this little bunny named him after he was born? Making trouble? It fits his character."

"..." Muze squeezed Cyril's face lightly, "Don't make trouble. Call it Simega, and be with you."

At the age of five months, it was possible to check the sex of the fetus. Cyril was pregnant with a small omega.

Cyril hummed: "No, it makes us look like brothers, think again."

Muze said a few more, and Cyril felt unsatisfied. Although he kept calling buns, little rabbits, and bear children, Cyril was still full of love for this little life about to be born, and felt that he must take it. A very nice name will do.

The little bun seemed to know that the two fathers were naming him, and from time to time they came to express their opinions. Sililton said to Muze at the time: "Let's not talk about him, lest he gets even more excited. He would be upside down day and night. What should I do if I can't change it in the future?" Cyril stroked his belly worriedly, "Hey, it's time to go to bed now, and I will play tomorrow."

Cyril had been tired for a day, but after saying this, he was a little sleepy.

Hearing what Cyril said, Muze also knew that their wedding night was wasted, but there were still many opportunities to make up for it in the future. For now, let's sleep with your newly released partner.

= Today I talked a lot with Sao Nian... Well, Sao Nian is actually quite cute, I decided to train him well, no, tease him...