Chapter 60:Confession and Registration

Chapter 60-Confession and Registration

The army that went to the Zerg quickly returned the news of victory. The researchers of the Institute were really too powerful. The aphrodisiac injections developed by the research can be used to make the worm if they are far away and fly onto the Zerg. Exuding an aphrodisiac smell, then, the two male worms started to ooxx on the spot...When they found something wrong, the attacking worm felt that they had been deceived, and the recipient worm also found out that he was being deceived after the potion failed. Go on, this is absolutely intolerable, so the two Zerg fights, or beat them to death, because for the Zerg, the whole meaning of life is to multiply.

The mecha fighters who were watching from a distance also felt a bit painful, and Nima would definitely go around the research institute in the future!

But this situation didn't last long. Soon, the scarred bug stopped at the mother's call and gathered around the mother for comfort. The female worm already possesses an intermediate level of thinking, and her ability to touch is very powerful. Although the mecha fighter is hidden in the air, she still perceives it, and the real war begins.

Due to the previous desperate beating, the insect monster's defensive ability has been reduced by more than half, so it is not difficult to deal with it. General Vincent, who has been suppressed by Muze, knows that he has a chance to do meritorious service. As long as he kills the female worm, he will be able to earn a great contribution!

So, he summoned the army, concentrated firepower to attack the mother insect, and soon angered the mother insect. With huge wings, he rushed toward Vincent fiercely...

Cyril was kicked awake by the naughty little bun in his stomach again. He touched his belly and said in his heart: Baby, can your work and rest time be normal? Although you can't see the change of day and night, every time you get dark What's going on right away? The alarm clock is not on time for you.

"Cyril, what's the matter?" Muze awoke from sleep, and woke up when Cyril first moved.

"It's not this stinky boy. He starts to move every night." Cyril leaned back into Muze's arms, half-squinted and yawned. He was full of sleep. "You take care of your son, not since childhood. How to discipline when education grows up?"

Muze had no choice but to reach out and touch Cyril's belly and gently press the wandering little bun: "Sleep, or come out and beat you."

I don't know if he can sense the stimulus from the outside world. After Mu Ze finished speaking, Xiao Baozi actually stopped moving.

Cyril smacked his lips and kissed Muze vaguely: "I will leave the child to you in the future."

Muze: "..."

But what Cyril said, Muze still listened to his heart.

General Vincent severely damaged the Zerg and almost wiped out the mother worm. Although he himself was seriously injured and the mecha was scrapped, the whole Heleren remembered this credit.

For at least a hundred years, the Zerg could not invade Heilelen again, and before leaving, the mech warrior threw all the remaining aphrodisiac to the Zerg planet as a farewell gift.

General Vincent accepted the reward of His Majesty Barthes in a coma. In the two-thirds of the votes of the nobility and the presbytery, he passed the decision to promote General Vincent from lieutenant colonel to colonel. The status of the Vincent family has taken another step.

When General Vincent woke up, another four or five days passed. On the first day he was able to move, he contacted Muze and thanked him for imparting his combat experience before he left.