Chapter 35:The Mystery of Life Experience (1)

Chapter 35

Angus was taken aback and moved closer to the wall to hear clearly, but the man seemed to have ended the communication. He looked up and disappeared in the alley.

What has Muze Yiwen done? While thinking, Angus hid in place and did not move. After making sure that no one came back to check, he walked out slowly, and then quickly returned to the palace along the same path.

In his room, Angus turned on the soundproof mode, and then connected to His Majesty Barthes.

His Majesty Barthes is on his way back, and he has reached the third transfer station. One day's journey, he will return to Heleren. When he sees Angus, his gentle and peaceful face shows a loving smile: "My dear Angus, why do you think of contacting the father?"

"Father, did Muze ever kill omega?" Angus asked bluntly.

His Majesty Barthes looked stunned, then recovered, and still smiled: "Who told you? If he killed omega, can he still be an admiral now?"

But Angus was also very keen. At the moment when his father's expression was unnatural, Angus, who was originally dubious, had already believed in it by seven points, and Muze should have done this.

"Father, regardless of whether there is such a thing or not, some people are saying that I overheard the address at No. 113 Xihe Road. I didn't see the person clearly." Angus felt flustered and kept going. If Muze, who has been regarded as his opponent, really committed a crime but escaped punishment, then he is not worthy of being his opponent.

"Okay, I see." Barthes looked solemn, and after a few more words with Angus, he turned off the communicator.

At the same time, Muze also received a message from Wood that someone was checking his information and started to do it very secretly, but just over an hour ago, he showed his feet.

Muze quickly issued an order to make Wood be sure to get the person out, and then he entered the study room under Cyril's puzzled eyes.

Cyril knew that something terrible had happened, and he was considerate not to bother him, but he was always worried, as if something was about to happen, which made him feel flustered.

Muze didn't stay in the study for too long. When he came out, Cyril was still waiting on the sofa. Seeing him coming out, he quickly stood up to meet him, and asked concerned: "Daddy, are you all right."

"Yeah." Mu Ze looked hard to distinguish, and his whole body was extremely strong. He fixedly looked at Cyril, the content in his eyes made Cyril unable to guess, but he felt depressed.

Just as he was about to ask, Muze suddenly pulled Cyril into his arms and hugged him hard, as if to embed him in his body: "Cyril..." He only called out his name, but didn't speak any more. .

Feeling the tightness of Muze's body, Cyril slowly encircled Muze: "Daddy, I know I can't share your worries for you many times, but I will always be by your side no matter what happens."

Hearing these words, Muze turned his head and kissed the tips of his hair: "Well, I listen to Cyril."

After Muze was gone, Cyril stayed at home and walked back and forth several times, still not feeling better.

After returning to the room, Cyril noticed that the communicator he was still on the bedside table was flashing in the morning, and when he opened it, there was an unreachable request, which was Geji.

Cyril quickly contacted Ge Ji, and Ge Ji's expression on the screen was a little anxious: "Cyril, has the inhibitor study been successful? Sorry, forgive me for being so anxious, but just now, Xia Rui couldn't hide his estrus period, and was taken. Going away-he can't resist at all." Geji clasped his hands tightly together, revealing his anxiety, "Cyril, I, I'm afraid."