Chapter 44:

Chapter 44

"When I was in Eps, I read a lot of materials in the library, and I found my interest." Guggee paused and continued, "Although Eps's omega is also used for childbirth most of the time , But they will also do what they like. This is because their living environment is stable and there is no worries. Heleren is different, Zerg, particle storm, colonization star... These factors make Heleren can only desperately increase the population, so , We must also consider this."

Cyril and Tony were already dumbfounded, and looked at Gudge stupidly.

"However, the Zerg was hit hard before and should not be attacked in a short period of time, and the particle storm already has a defense method. Therefore, as long as Heilelen is independent, there will be a series of changes after the empire. Perhaps we can also pass this Time to do something."

After Gege came back from Epps, he really changed a lot. As he grew up, his round chin became sharp, and his already handsome appearance became even more dazzling. His temperament has also become calm, a lot more mature than Cyril and Tony, but this kind of tranquility like a pool of water does not make people feel alienated, only convinced.

"Geji, you are amazing." Cyril said from the bottom of his heart.

Tony nodded in agreement.

Ge Ji was a little embarrassed by the two men's straightforward admiration eyes, and smiled shyly: "I just think that since everyone has this idea, then make things perfect."

"Well, if you join in again, our strength will be stronger." Cyril said.

"It's not just me." Geji raised his index finger and shook it with a smile. "The omegas who came back have actually changed their minds. They will also become one of us. Moreover, I am talking to Eli At that time, I discovered that he was actually very talented in art. He also learned a variety of musical instruments from a young age, and he could become an artist in the future. There is also a man named Noah who is very sensitive to numbers and has great spatial imagination. When he was on the virtual network, The world he built is nothing short of breathtaking. And you and Tony both have extraordinary talents. It would be a shame if they were buried here."

"Yes!" Cyril slapped the table and raised his glass boldly, "We want to launch a revolution to change the status quo of omega!"

"Cheers! For the great revolution!"

Geji took Noah and Eli to the dean's office that afternoon and made a request for a transfer. The dean's poor heart was hit again. Seeing that the situation was going up, the dean didn't dare to make a decision by himself. Organize it into a report and hand it to His Majesty Barthes.

His Majesty Barthes has almost all his heart hanging on Muze. Although he attaches great importance to the dean's document, it is not the time to talk about it now. After writing consent on the document, His Majesty Barthes passed the document back to the dean.

Seeing that his majesty had agreed, the dean informed Cyril that they could change the department, but he still told Omega's graduation conditions.

When Cyril got the news, he cheered with excitement. Tony and Geji were much calmer, but their upturned lips still revealed their good mood.

In this way, Tony transferred to the medical school, Noah transferred to the Department of Mathematics, Heilelen's entertainment was not developed, and the college did not have a special art department, but there was still a vocal department, and Eli temporarily transferred there. Cyril and Geji transferred to law school.

What Geji really wants to do is to be in politics, and the basic requirement of being in politics is to read and understand the legal provisions in order to take advantage of the loopholes.