Chapter 50:

Chapter 50

However, Muze did not speak. There was Cyril in the mecha. He had to spend all his energy on confronting the enemy. Yan did not speak any more, as if he was shocked by Cyril's words.

On the contrary, Cyril was quiet for a while and felt a bit difficult. Although he could not feel Muze's breath, he was already on the verge of being unable to restrain it, and the desire in his body had reached its limit.

He twisted uncomfortably, his face flushed, and his amber eyes were like a Wang Chunshui, so attractive... Then Yan finally couldn't help but said, "Little Master, these zergs are not difficult to deal with. The master raises the isolation board, I promise to use all the data on the enemy, not to peep at you, okay?"

Although physically uncomfortable, Cyril still replied sharply: "Yan, you are so lewd. Do you know the mecha you have a crush on?"

"Wow-how do you know that I have a secret crush on mecha? Full text novel!" Yan was shocked. No one knew about his secret crush on mecha Snow Wolf except the general.

Snow Wolf is the mecha of His Majesty Barthes, very reticent and cold. Cyril didn't know why intelligent systems would have a crush, but that is the truth.

Cyril smiled and said, "You told me when I was young."

"Impossible. At that time, the young master was two years old. According to ega's physiological structure, he shouldn't remember anything before the age of three!" Yan quickly found out what he said fourteen years ago and retorted.

Cyril panicked first, and then quickly replied: "The point is not whether I can remember, but that you haven't caught up with the snow wolf in 14 years. I feel ashamed for you."

"..." It was too cruel, and Yan's heart was broken.

In the gag between Yan and Cyril, the battle with the Zerg came to an end. Mu Ze's hand quickly manipulated the buttons on the console, and the huge silver mecha exploded with an astonishing aura. In one go, all the remaining Zergs were wiped out. .

Then, Yan who was chatting with Cyril suddenly lost his voice, and the isolation board rose. Cyril saw Mu Ze, whose murderous intent had not been fully gathered, his handsome face was calm, with only a drop of sweat on his forehead.

He turned his head to look at Cyril's gaze sharp and affectionate, and Cyril only felt that it was sexy.

Before he could react, his body had moved up spontaneously. Cyril was fascinated and kissed Muze's forehead almost reverently, with a high nose and perfect lips. Muze hugged Cyril's waist with one hand. Lift him up vigorously, spread his legs, and straddle him.

Pheromone is like a sweet and fragrant cake, tempting Cyril, who has already lost control of his mind. He can't wait to untie Muze's military uniform, dark green uniform, and pure white shirt gradually untie, revealing his sexy chest. Novel. Cyril stuck out the tip of his tongue, licking and biting like a little wolf pup.

Muze continued to remain silent, but kept his hands on Cyril's slender waist, protecting him from falling.

The five mecha fighters outside had already assembled. Muze calmly issued an order to let them enter the warship first and do some analysis by himself.

The soldiers did not doubt that he had him, and all entered the warship.

Cyril felt very hot and couldn't help taking off his clothes. He threw it on the ground heroically, then lowered his head, two hands could not wait to untie Muze's pants. The moment that thing jumped out, Cyril He even swallowed hungrily.