Chapter 33:

Chapter 33

Cyril was relieved when he heard the sound of water in the bathroom.

Cyril, whose hands and feet were tied together and shrunk into a shrimp shape, knew that Muze was really angry this time, and it also made him sad. But Muze was still reluctant to hurt him, just tied him up.

But what about the inhibitor? Do you want to watch the test stop at the last step?

Cyril didn't know why, and suddenly he was determined to do something to prove that he could also make some contributions. He has no talents and his body is limited by omega. It is impossible to go to the battlefield. Apart from this, he really I don't know what I can do.

Blame it, blame it, it's a coincidence that things happen, and it's all about fulfilling one side and failing one side.

The sound of the water gradually stopped, and after a while, Muze walked out.

Muze, who was wearing only knee-length pajamas, looked seductive and terribly seductive. As the distance shortened, the pheromone began to diffuse again. Muze went to the wine cabinet in the room, took a bottle of red wine, and then found a Ciri You could see him sitting down on the sofa without hindrance, turning on the wall-mounted TV and watching.

The 4d TV does not need to be equipped with special glasses, but can directly show it. Muze's entertainment cell is not developed, and all he watches are military-related programs.

Cyril tried to restrain his sight and looked at the TV.

But both knew that each other's thoughts were not on TV at all.

Mu Ze's skin is also very fair. Although he has been training all day, he has not dyed him honey, but this whiteness does not appear weak, plus his aura, he is a completely strong man.

Cyril finally couldn't hold on, and whispered: "Daddy..."

Muze gave him a look and motioned to him.

Cyril pursed his mouth, suddenly didn't know what to say, and finally had to say: "What wine daddy drank today, I want to drink too."

"..."

Can't talk anymore, Cyril moved like a squirming caterpillar. Maintaining this posture for a long time is actually a bit tired. Although Mu Ze tied up very professionally, he was reliable but did not harm his skin at all.

"Daddy, my back hurts." Cyril said again without giving up.

Muze moved this time, put the cup on the table and turned off the TV. When he walked to the bed, he untied Cyril silently, and quickly stopped him from touching his chest.

"Go back to your room and sleep." Muze said coldly, and left the room.

Cyril moved his wrists and ankles, feeling particularly frustrated. Not only did he fail to get things done, but he also made Muze angry.

I wanted to apologize to Muze very much, but his daddy's cold state obviously didn't want to communicate with him for the time being. Cyril waited for a while and found that Muze hadn't come back, so he could only think about making long-term plans, and then went back to his room.

The bed was actually quite warm, but Cyril couldn't sleep over and over again. He only slept with his dad for a few nights, so he couldn't get used to falling asleep alone.

After a long time, Cyril finally couldn't stand it. He couldn't stand Muze's indifference, fearing that Muze would never like him. He should really apologize once.

After sneaking out of the door, Cyril hugged the pillow and walked to his father's room, then put his hand on the doorknob, and he did not unscrew it.