Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Cyril also felt very excited. With the inhibitor, the omegas who were far away from Eps could not be controlled by the estrus period.

But after the excitement, Cyril thought of a little bit. Although the preliminary research has been successful, no one has tested the effect of the drug, and Tony and himself have not yet reached the estrus period. Even if they try the medicine now, they cannot be detected. Out effect.

Tony apparently thought about it, frowned, and said in distress: "I thought about asking my brother if I wanted to, but then I dismissed the idea. After all, the effect of the medicine has not been finally confirmed, in case something happens. I will regret it forever."

Cyril patted Tony on the shoulder and encouraged him: "Don't be discouraged by Tony, you can definitely think of a solution."

"Ok."

Although he said that, Cyril couldn't find a way for a while. Today's omega is so precious that it is impossible to invite a test medicine.

Cyril later told Muze about this matter, but Muze knew it for a long time, and he knew how to solve it, but he couldn't tell Cyril.

There are many kinds of banned drugs, such as the one that Muze used to increase the genetic level, and the inhibitor that Tony researched. There is another,

It's just for the haircut. This medicine is similar to a hormone. Some frail omegas cannot produce too strong pheromones because their genes are too weak. The estrus period is short and it is difficult to get pregnant. More than a hundred years ago, when the medical level was not as advanced as it is now, a medical genius invented this medicine, which can stimulate omega's estrus to the maximum and increase the pregnancy rate. But later this medicine was accidentally taken by the underage omega, and its other function was only known to people-it could make the underage omega estrus prematurely.

The sequelae of this medicine is very obvious, that is, it will reduce the life span. Therefore, after the emergence of a safer way to solve the omega's estrus period, this medicine is listed as a contraband.

Cyril didn't understand this, and Muze wouldn't remind him to think about it, only to encourage him to think about it slowly.

But Cyril's unexpectedness doesn't mean Tony's unexpected.

When he was assisting in the research on inhibitors, Eugene of the Institute discovered his amazing talent, so he sent an invitation to Tony. Once he graduated, he could work in the Institute. At the same time, he also opened part of the research. All data permissions.

Tony found this medicine.

Of course, the method of making this medicine has not been preserved, but Tony is indeed a genius that Eugene is optimistic about. He actually made it with clues and took it very boldly.

By the time Cyril knew it, Tony had successfully stimulated the estrus period.

"Tony, you are too risky!" Cyril was both distressed and angry. "What if what you researched out is not an aphrodisiac, but a poison?"

Tony sat on the sofa, his waist power seemed to have been emptied, and he languidly nestled, but his eyebrows that were not exquisite were dyed with a spring color because of the estrus period. The waves of eyes can bring out A fascination.

Although he tried to make a rigid and serious expression, his voice was as soft and soft as if he had eaten jjj, so he had to give up and said, "Cyril, thank you for your concern, but I know it in my heart and I won't be unsure. Thing."

To such a Tony, Cyril couldn't make a fire. Sitting across from Tony, he started sulking.

"Don't be angry, Cyril." Tony said, "Or I will tell you how it feels in estrus?"