Chapter 73:Wedding

Chapter 73

Tony's wedding was scheduled for March 9th. At that time, he was nearly three months pregnant and his fetal position was stable. Cyril also told his friends about his second pregnancy. Gege was very excited and visited him several times. , It means a lot of joy.

And Cyril finally knew why Tony was pregnant. Speaking of it, Alves used some "means".

When Tony's estrus came, Alves was by his side. Tony wanted to get the inhibitor, but Alves stopped him and confessed affectionately. At this time, Tony's psychological defense line was very good, so the next thing was logical.

When Tony made the medicine, he couldn't avoid trying it out himself. Although Tony's genes were not perfect, he won the bid only once.

After knowing that he was going to be a father, Alves was almost stupid with joy, and hurriedly dragged Tony to register, for fear of running away. Then came to visit Tony's parents, and then went home to discuss marriage with his father.

Fortunately, both of them were very enlightened, and there was no objection, so the wedding started smoothly.

Of course, it is also that Tony has no feelings for Alves at all, otherwise, with Tony's character, he would never give in.

Cyril squeezed Tony's face and let him show a smile: "Please Tony, you got married today, can you be happy?"

Tony frowned: "I still feel uncomfortable."

Geji, who was also the person who came by, said with a smile: "This is normal, but you will soon find out that it is really good to have an Alpha with him. At least it can enslav him to cook, wash dishes and clean. It's not good for your body if you always drink nutrients."

"Yes, Alpha is really better than ours in all functions, even if it is cooking, they will learn quickly." Cyril said, "So you can enjoy it later."

Thinking of Alves learning cooking for himself, his hand was burned and cut, Tony's expression softened, and Alves' hard work and excellence were also in his eyes.

"By the way, where's Mirga, I remember you brought him here." Guege suddenly mentioned Mirga.

"Well, it's here, but this kid is too skinny. Staying here may cause some trouble. It's with his father now." He and Tony are both pregnant, and they are thrown to Muze for fear of making trouble. . Speaking of Mirga, Cyril was a little bit depressed: "You said that neither Muze nor I have a noisy temper. How come you have given birth to a child with a personality like Mirga, and he is still an Omega. He has been educated many times, but never I haven't seen him correct."

"Children, just be lively, Mirga is so cute, not as serious as you said." Gege likes Mirga very much, and every time he sees him, he will give him a small gift. Give birth to a cute Omega like Mirga.

As he was speaking, Muze came and knocked on the door, and Cyril walked to the door and saw Mirga poking his head.

"Buddy, what are you doing here?" Cyril touched Mirga's dumb hair.

"I think Dad is better." Mirga lifted her head, showing a well-behaved smile. In her cracked mouth, rice-sized teeth were particularly cute.

"Come on." Cyril smiled and squeezed his face. "It just so happens that your Uncle Geji still wants you to come, come and play for a while, but don't be naughty, you hear?"

"Yeah." Mirga nodded assiduously, then went around Cyril and ran inside, opening his arms to Geji, "Uncle Geji!"

Ge Ji picked him up, smiled and kissed him: "Did you miss uncle?"