Chapter 7:Little Supper Wants to Invest

Chapter 7:

Because Muze had called in advance, the adjutant drove up soon, but the adjutant was replaced by Huaiwen.

Cyril looked at Huaiwen with a cold face, standing still, refusing to get in the car.

Huaiwen also wore a military uniform, but he really didn't have the temperament of a soldier, he was more like a businessman in business, cunning and cunning.

He smiled and said, "Wood is having something temporarily, so let me come for him. Cyril, my driving skills are not bad, you don't have to worry about it at all."

Cyril knew that in terms of scheming, he was absolutely no match for this old fox, but he really didn't want to see him, so he said to Mu Ze: "Daddy, I don't want to take a car. Will you accompany me in a public suspension car?"

When the words fell, Cyril and Huaiwen both looked at Muze.

Mu Ze's face was cold, he has been like this, so people can't guess his emotions. He frowned and glanced at Huaiwen, and said: "You go back first, I'll send Cyril back to school."

"General, I..." Just as Huaiwen was about to speak, he was interrupted by Mu Ze raising his hand: "This is an order."

Huaiwen couldn't believe it, but in the end he clenched his fist slightly and raised his hand to salute the military: "Yes, General."

Although Muze let him go, Huaiwen didn't dare to let the general make a public suspension vehicle, so he could only go by himself.

After he was gone, Cyrilton was very happy. If he wanted to chase his daddy, he had to pass him first!

Mu Ze looked helplessly at Cyril who was stuffing the car into the car happily, and said, "Satisfied now?"

Cyril was pouting his buttocks and putting his clothes on the back seat. Hearing the words, poking out his head from the car, he gave a military salute and smiled brightly: "Yes, Lord General!"

It stands to reason that Huaiwen is actually a good person. Although he is a beta, he has a good genetics, a noble background, and many alphas in the military who can't marry an omega are also making his idea, but Cyril just doesn't like him and doesn't like him. There are attempts to his father, and he always feels bad.

Muze personally drove Cyril back to the school safely, and went all the way to the door of the dormitory in District O. Cyril was wearing the new clothes he just bought. Although he regretted that his dad changed back to the military uniform, he has earned it today.

"Goodbye, Dad." Cyril waved to Muze.

"See you."

Seeing that Muze's car was gone, Cyril turned and walked towards the entrance of the protective cover, but suddenly a familiar voice came from behind. Sililton, who had a good memory, recognized it as Geji.

Cyril turned around, and it was Geji as expected, and a tall alpha with blond hair and blue eyes followed him.

"Geji!" Cyril said suddenly.

Ge Ji was taken aback. He followed the voice and found that it was Cyril. He breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Cyril, where have you been?"

"I went to buy some clothes with my dad." Cyril walked over to Geji and said with a smirk, "What have you done, who is this next to you, don't you tell me?"

Geji blushed a little, took the hand of Alpha beside him, and said, "Cyril, this is Andrew, it's my... it's my..." The following words were a little unspeakable.

"Hello Cyril, I am Geji's partner, Andrew." Andrew greeted Cyril.

"Hello Andrew, nice to meet you." Cyril said with a smile, "Geji, when you get married, remember to call me."