Chapter 61:Wedding Preparation + Eve

Chapter 61-Wedding Preparation + Eve

Because Muze's fall in love with his adopted son has been replaced by news of the amendment of the constitution, when Muze drove Cyril out in his sports car as usual, no one came to watch, and he went to the registration hall unimpeded.

This place is a comprehensive service hall that integrates ID card production, information change, communication device scanning and binding, and marriage registry. It is very efficient. Under the leadership of the intelligent robot, Muze quickly changed the relationship between the two, temporarily removing Cyril from his name.

Then he went to the marriage registry.

Because Heilelen values ​​marriage very much, the staff in this place is of high quality. When they saw Muze, although they recognized them quickly, they did not yell or show any other expressions. , But with the right smile in business affairs: "Good morning, Mr. Yiwen, can I help you?"

Muze handed over the application materials to the staff. Although his voice was cold, his tone was gentle: "Let's register."

"Okay, please wait a moment." The staff began to review the materials, and soon raised their heads and smiled at them and said, "I am very happy to be a witness to your love. Congratulations to both of you in advance. Please go inside and take pictures."

When Cyril walked in, he suddenly felt a little nervous, he really wanted to marry Muze!

Cyril had never thought about what kind of person he would go with for a lifetime. Before he confessed to Muze, Cyril only felt that if he could not find a suitable one, he would let Muze raise him for the rest of his life. Unexpectedly, this wish was true. Achieved.

And if you can be with Muze forever, for Cyril, it really couldn't be better.

Muze shook his hand and could feel the sweat in Cyril's hand. He laughed a little. He couldn't help kissing his forehead, and whispered in his ear: "Don't be nervous, I'm here."

Cyril took a few deep breaths, touched his bulging belly, and walked to the seat with hands and feet.

Muze: "..."

Staff: "..." In fact, there are a lot of things like this, and they said that they are not surprised.

I quickly took the photos and prepared the marriage certificate. When Cyril got it, he suddenly opened his mouth and said, "I will take care of the money in the future."

"Yeah." Mu Ze smiled, softly dripping.

Cyril clutched his heart, once again shocked by his dad's beauty.

Such a perfect person, although temporarily unemployed, has belonged to him since then, hahaha, Cyril wanted to smile with his arms at this moment, but in order not to shame Muze, he still held it back.

After the staff again sent their blessings, Muze and Cyril left hand in hand.

Muze meant to get married as soon as possible, because Cyril's belly was as fast as a balloon. If he waited for the next few months, it would be a burden for Cyril.

Cyril felt that it should be so, but also put forward his own ideas.

"Traveling to get married?" Muze repeated.

"Yes." Cyril said, "You see, I know very few people. Although you know many people, most of them are colleagues and your soldiers. Our relationship is actually not suitable for you. Grand, so..."

But Muze rejected: "Why can't it be grand?" He circled Cyril, hugged the person on his lap and sat firmly, naturally placed his hand on Cyril's belly, and touched it unconsciously, "Cyril, since I I have decided to marry you, so naturally I want to give you the best. Moreover, your body cannot afford long-distance travel."