Chapter 40:Application for Transfer

Chapter 40

In Heleren, the New Year is not a grand event, and it is the same throughout the interstellar.

Cyril turned on the TV, only to see His Majesty Barthes saying on the TV New Year's greetings and certain strategic goals that need to be implemented in the future.

His Majesty Barthes was nearly forty years old, and he was in his prime of life. Because he was in a high position and well-maintained, his Majesty Barthes was also in the top spot on the list of dream lovers in the empire. Her Royal Highness the Queen is also a very good omega. The perfect gene is rare throughout history, and her appearance is unparalleled. The alpha who chased him was like a crucian carp that crossed the river. There are so many. If it weren't for Muze's advice, could Your Majesty Barthes Success is also unknown.

This story is not a secret in the empire. People often talk about it, often with a look of envy, saying that Muze has a deep friendship with His Majesty, and that His Majesty and His Majesty are in heaven. Cyril suddenly remembered, then grabbed Muze and asked, "Daddy, how did you help your Majesty chase the Queen?"

Muze's habitual expressionless face did not change his expression after hearing the words: "Adults, children don't ask too much."

"..." Cyril's curiosity was immediately aroused, and he was very persistent with his big eyes open, "Daddy, if I remember correctly, after tonight, I will be sixteen and an adult."

His Majesty Barthes was still making a speech, and Muze turned off the TV with the remote control and said to Cyril: "Eat."

"Daddy." Cyril put down his chopsticks and said to Mu Ze, "If you don't tell me, you will sleep in a separate room tonight!"

Mu Ze Liangliang glanced at him. When Sililton shrank his neck, he was about to retreat, but after thinking about it, he straightened his body and looked at Mu Ze.

Seeing that the New Year's Eve dinner was almost finished, Muze slowly put his chopsticks away, and then ordered Owen to clean it up, then got up, walked around the dining table to Cyril, and under his astonished gaze, he hugged him sideways.

Cyril exclaimed, reflex is about to struggle, but Muze squeezed his ass, Cyril can only be honest, please say: "Daddy, we just finished eating, we should digest and do other things. ."

A smile finally appeared on Mu Ze Junyi's face, and he took Cyril back to the room and took him directly to the balcony.

Press the button, and the ceiling of the balcony immediately begins to move. The partitions on the top floor are separated, exposing the transparent top floor, which is connected with the large floor-to-ceiling windows, as if being in the open air. There are grand fireworks outside, intertwined with the stars in the sky, and the beauty is refreshing. Cyril saw that Muze had no other action, as if he was taking him to see the night scene to digest, so he relaxed, grabbing the snacks that were always on the balcony, tearing open the packaging bag, and nesting in Muze's arms to eat. Up.

"The person that your Royal Highness liked before was me." Mu Ze said suddenly.

Cyril froze for a moment before reacting, then slowly opened his mouth, silently condensing a slumber.

Although Muze only said this sentence without beginning and ending, Cyril still made up a complete story. The handsome and elegant Queen fell in love with the cold-faced and cool brother Mu Ze at first sight. After her reserved confession, she was inhumanely rejected. When she was sad, Mu Ze pointed to His Majesty who was deeply affectionate to the Queen, and then His Majesty appeared handsomely, with gentle companionship and death. Stalking, and then the Queen retreated to be second, and stayed with her.