Chapter 22:

Chapter 22

"General, after calculation, the unknown object will land in the southwestern part of Savi City in three hours and seventeen minutes, carrying a lot of energy, and the protective cover cannot stop the attack." Huai Wenhui reported.

Mu Ze stood in front of the screen, looked at the simulated trajectory map, pondered for a while, and said: "You and Wood will continue to sit in the back and inform General Vincent to patrol and rescue temporarily." After speaking, Mu Ze straightened his military cap a bit. Turn around and walk out.

"What about you?" Huaiwen asked after catching up.

Without looking back, Mu Ze said as he walked: "I will guard the landing."

"General!" Huaiwen was shocked, how could he try his own risk, "Your Majesty will not agree!"

However, no one could change what Muze decided. After two minutes, Muze set off.

The city of Savi is only 900 kilometers away, and it only takes 30 minutes to drive the aircraft. Muze led a team of fighters to the city of Savi in ​​three aircraft.

The protection of Savi City is well done, and due to its location, the particle storm is much weaker than Kurt City. Mu Ze led the people to the office of the city lord and said straight to the point: "Are there any residents at the foot of the Kia Mountains in the southwest?"

The lord of Savi City, Wilde is a middle-aged man, tall and handsome. Although he has never seen Muze, it does not hinder his respect for Muze: "Your Excellency, the Kia Mountains are not inhabited by residents. May I ask. Did something happen?"

"An unknown object will land there in two hours and fifty minutes. There is no protective cover there?"

"Yes, General."

"Yeah." Mu Ze said in a cold voice, solemnly, "please comfort the residents after the unknown objects land."

"Yes."

Most of the instruments cannot be used, so it is impossible to detect what the unknown object is in advance, so he can only guard it. In case of harm to Boyana, he can also grasp the information for the first time.

Mu Ze stood in the protective shield, his dark green military uniform outlined his slender body, the golden medal on his chest was very dazzling, and inside was a partner who had fought with him for more than ten years, a silver mecha named Yan.

The empire regarded the mechas as comrades-in-arms, and the outer shape of the subspace used to place the mechas was designed to look like a medal, symbolizing struggle and glory.

Muze's mecha has been upgraded to the highest level. It can move around for 30 minutes without being affected in a particle storm. The outermost extent of the protective cover is about 40 kilometers away from the Kia Mountains. It only takes about one minute to drive past at full speed.

Time passed by, and the alpha fighters standing behind Muze were all ready to go. The golden medals on their chests could even reflect the extremely beautiful light outside the protective shield.

At the last minute, in the beam of light in the sky, a black afterimage passed through the atmosphere and slammed there quickly, and Wilde began to open the protective cover. Mu Ze made a gesture, and in the next instant, the mechas of various colors stood neatly beside the soldiers. The more than ten-meter-high mechas looked particularly dazzling and powerful, and the most dazzling was the silver mecha next to Mu Ze. It suddenly appeared from the air, as if with the power to tear time and space, accumulated over ten years of battle, Yan is like the sharpest sword, can destroy any enemy!