Chapter 11: Sharing the Same Bed

Chapter 11: 

There are still a few people with this kind of thinking, so as of Friday, only 14 people signed up, which is 36 short of the 50 exchange students.

When Cyril came home on Friday night, he was still talking about this to Muze: "Dad, how do you get the remaining spots?"

Mu Ze looked ahead, the profile of his profile was perfect, and his driving posture was handsome and messed up.

It's no wonder that the future interstellar technology is very advanced, and the aircraft and interstellar ships are everywhere, but the car has not been eliminated, because the car is a very fascinating thing for many men. At least, Cyril is very fond of his father. The sports car he is driving now is just not able to drive because he has not obtained a driver's license.

Muze's lips were habitually pressed, and after hearing Cyril's question, he said coldly: "I don't know, your majesty has his own decision."

Cyril thought that maybe they had something secret that was inconvenient to say, so he didn't ask any more.

Everything was like the tranquility before the storm. Cyril clearly felt his dad a little anxious. Although his face still had the usual little expression, Cyril, who had been with him for fifteen years, felt it very clearly.

Cyril took a cooking class seriously at school. He has to say that he is still a bit talented. At least the dishes served this time are not as bad as last time, and they taste better.

On the way back, Cyril bought desserts, and after the meal, he sat on the sofa, next to his father, and shared desserts.

Muze only took a few bites and stopped eating, so Cyril ate all the rest.

The news on TV is reporting on Epps' visit to Heleren next Monday, but the sound-looking Beta anchor can't hear emotions: "For this visit, the country attaches great importance to it. Your Majesty and the Senate have decided to launch the highest-level reception ceremony. During the visit of Heilelen, the itinerary is as follows: visit the military main ship and standing facilities; His Excellency Schiller, Minister of Education of the Eps Empire, visited the Imperial College for exchanges and study and selection of exchange students..."

Visiting the military main ship, this is naked. View the privacy, but the sad Heleren can't resist at all.

The man next to him was sitting cold and arrogant. Cyril couldn't help but leaned forward. He wanted to pat him on the shoulder, but after thinking about it, he didn't feel good, so he stretched out his arm and said worriedly: "Daddy..."

Mu Ze turned his eyes slightly, staring at Cyril, startled, and then the cold inside began to melt, he said: "It's okay, Cyril, everything is only temporary."

"Yes, everything is only temporary." Cyril repeated Muze's words, encouraging, "Daddy is the most powerful general in the empire. He has not lost before and will not lose in the future." Cyril did not say the words, but both people knew that it was for the independence of the empire.

Epps has gone too far. Just a few years ago he breached the contract and asked for a lot of materials, and now he is taking Omega away from Heleren. They don't know if Heleren's intention was detected as a warning or simply because of the civil strife. .

Cyril took a shower and stood there for ten seconds at the hair dryer. The hair was completely dry, and it was not frizzy at all, and it fell smoothly as if treated.

He wore a nightgown with a lace-up in the middle. The light blue clothes made him very white. The neckline was a bit big, and the small half of his chest was exposed, but the body was not fully mature, so it was not sexy at all. Just a weak chicken body.