Chapter 3: A Little Farce

Chapter 3:

The father and son chatted for a while, and then Cyril saw his dad lift his hand to unbutton the top button of his shirt. He was a little dumbfounded, staring at a small piece of exposed skin and swallowing, fearing that his dad would find out, Cyril quickly found a topic and asked, "Daddy seems to always have meetings these days, is there something big going on?"

Mu Zejunmei still had no expression on his face, and just nodded: "There are some things, but soon there will be results."

"Well, that's good, Daddy has to take care of himself."

Mu Ze fixedly looked at Cyril in the light curtain, his eyes warmed, and smiled slightly: "Well, so are you, my Cyril."

After turning off the communication device, Cyril, blushing, still felt a little hot, and after raising his hand to fan a few times, he felt better. While complaining about his dad, this horrible old fairy, he clicked the mail in his head.

Regarding the introduction of the school, Cyril had already learned about it before, and turned it off after a glance.

When opening the schedule, Cyril still had some expectations, but when he saw it, he suddenly wanted to lift the table.

"Music Appreciation", "Flower Arrangement Art", "Cooking Skills Training" and so on, what about Nima's "How to Attract the Best Alpha" and "Nurturing Knowledge Lecture"? ! Is such a straightforward course really suitable for teaching minors?

Cyril had already expressed doubts about the ethics of the Heilen Empire Academy, but when he saw the following extracurricular activities, he suddenly understood that they had no ethics at all—"Picnic with Alpha", "Participating in the Air with Alpha" "A Competition", "Attendance at the Confession Event Planned by Alpha"... How come there is no "A Night with Alpha"? Bad review!

Cyril doesn't want to make complaints anymore, he just wants to know if it is too late to ask his dad to apply for withdrawal?

Owen had cleaned up the room and stood in front of Cyril waiting for his next instruction. Cyril was in a depressed mood and had nothing to do, so he put him to sleep.

The supporting textbooks and learning optical brain are also neatly placed in the dormitory, but Cyril really does not want to embarrass himself, so let them pile there.

After climbing into the bed, Cyril went to the virtual net for a while, felt that it was not interesting, and then backed out.

After lying down for a while, he gradually felt sleepy. Thinking of being woken up by Huaiwen early this morning, he should have a rest, so he closed my eyes and fell asleep after a while.

Cyril was awake from starvation, rubbing his stomach, smashing his mouth, waking Owen and asking him to come over and eat some snacks. His cooking is limited to pouring oil and vegetables, frying them, and adding salt to the pot, so the taste is really unflattering, and he doesn't want to torture his poor stomach.

After eating half full and looking at the time, it was almost time for lunch, so Cyril took the universal chip and went out.

There are two canteens in the o district. Meals are already being served at this time. Cyril bought a set meal and it tasted good. He couldn't help but feel happy.

After eating, Cyril began to wander around to digest, unknowingly walked along the gravel road to the edge of the protective shield, and just about to walk back, he saw a sudden burst of shouts from the crowd in front of him.

Cyril walked over and looked curiously. Several alphas suddenly lit up, but he didn't act excessively. He just gathered around Cyril and spontaneously explained what happened to him before he asked.