Chapter 23:Revocation

Chapter 23

The beautiful silver-haired man opened his eyes as soon as Cyril pushed the door. After looking at him up and down, he said with disdain, "Who are you?"

At the same time, Muze turned around and saw Cyril, somewhat surprised: "Cyril? Why are you here."

Cyril: "..." This kind of synchronization really produces a lot of damage!

He tugged at the corner of his mouth and smiled stiffly: "Daddy, did I bother you?" After speaking, Cyril didn't want to stay here anymore and turned away.

Muze called him, but Cyril completely ignored him, lowered his head and walked forward, tears almost bursting out of his eyes.

In the past few days, he can't eat and sleep well, and his heart is used to worry about his daddy. As a result, he has nothing to do here, and there is a beauty to accompany him.

Cyril was forced to stop until his arm was grasped, still lowering his head, studying the texture of the floor.

After a short silence, a hand fell on Cyril's head and rubbed it lightly, accompanied by a helpless sigh: "Why don't you give Daddy a chance to explain?"

Cyril's eyes were immediately wet, and he raised his head, looking at his daddy with tears in his eyes.

Mu Ze also looked down at him, dropped his hand on his shoulder, and said, "I was indeed injured. Although it has been cured, I didn't tell you to cooperate with your Majesty. I'm sorry." He was black. There was apology in his eyes, and Cyril couldn't get angry for a moment. "

"Where did you hurt?" Cyril asked worriedly, "Is it completely cured?"

Mu Ze raised the corners of his mouth slightly, dragged Cyril's hand on his chest, and whispered, "Here."

"..." Cyril's brain officially declared dead.

"Oh, how long do you have to look at each other?" The silver-haired beauty interrupted the father and son who were immersed in the ambiguous and warm atmosphere, leaning on the edge of the door leisurely, arms folded in front of the chest, too delicate and perfect appearance, let him in one action Every movement is very pleasing to the eye, even if it's just lazily speaking, it makes people feel sexy, "It's already lunch time, doesn't the master need to feed me?" The words of the master and feed me have also increased the tone. .

"Master?!" When Cyril thought of the existence of such a person, he asked Muze sourly, "Daddy actually likes this?"

"Silver." Muze gave a warning look at the silver-haired beauty, and then said to Cyril, "He is not human."

"You are not a human!" The silver-haired beauty is like a gunpowder barrel, exploding at one point, "I don't look like a human anymore, even the pheromone is disguised!"

"...It's not a human," Cyril murmured.

Muze rang the bell to send someone some food, and then, under Yin's anger, explained his origin to Cyril.

After Muze realized that he could not avoid the ion cannon that day, he greeted him, and after several battles, he was still hit in his left leg.

Then the piece of metal parted from the middle, and after a burst of white light, a pure white wolf-shaped creature appeared on it. After seeing the huge mecha, he turned into a mecha, and then exchanged briefly, back Going into the protective cover and seeing Muze coming out of the mecha, the tall mecha suddenly turned into a silver-haired beauty.

Cyril looked at Silver, a little speechless. Is this IQ really all right?

After questioning, it was learned that the silver came from the distant Hall galaxy. They are born to be able to change as they want, because each Hallstar has different aesthetics, and the normal body is also different, so they are obviously the same kind of creatures, but it is very difficult to pair and multiply-how do different aesthetics work together ? --It also led to their reproduction relying on many methods. Silver comes from a big family and loves romance and freedom by nature. What he likes most is to swim between the stars and feel the meaning of life (original words), but he encountered a black hole during a trip. Silver, unable to escape, had to defend the spacecraft. Speaking of the highest, hiding in there and waiting for fate.

After Yin injured Muze by mistake, in order to express his apologies, he reluctantly stayed to take care of him.

Cyril looked at Yin suspiciously after hearing this. In fact, he had nowhere to go, so he relied on his father, right?

In any case, Yin has no malice, and is different from their species. It is very pitiful to leave his hometown and don't know when he can go back. Cyril accepted him very generously.

The plan of Muze and His Majesty is not complicated. It is just that through this Muze injury, the restless people will be drawn out, and then eliminated. The so-called foreigners must be settled first. Only Heileen can be united to win the independence war. Add a guarantee.

In the afternoon, His Majesty Barthes sent someone to pick up Muze. The exquisite stretcher did not insult Muze's identity. Cyril followed behind pretending to be worried, next to silver disguised as beta.

Silver's identity has been completed. Your Majesty will come forward. Everything is seamless. The unidentified object is the silver spacecraft (Your Majesty promises to return it to him after the study is completed). The fighters who follow Muze are absolutely loyal to Muze. , After the password was given, the matter was revealed.

Huaiwen also followed, with a high level of vigilance for the appearance of silver. After seeing Cyril's passion for silver, the eyes under the lenses were a little bit unclear and complicated.

After silver's ingenious disguise, Muze was successfully judged by the doctor that his left leg was necrotic, which could not be cured with the existing technology.

After meeting with General Muze in secret, His Majesty Barthes regretfully announced on the second day that Muze Ivan was temporarily revoked from the post of General Muze Ivan due to physical reasons, and he would wait until he recovered physically.

This news immediately caused a national sensation, and the news also reached Epps.

Ge Ji didn't seem to be doing well, he was much thinner than before, and even his round face became thinner, revealing a pointed chin. Cyril looked uncomfortable: "Geji, how are you doing?"

"I'm okay." Geji was still in good spirits, still smiling, "It's just that the food is too unpalatable. I can't imagine that this country has completely abandoned delicious vegetables and meat, and only depends on nutrients for three meals. The pace of life is so fast that there is no time to eat."

"Is anyone bullying you?"

"It's not a bully, it just doesn't respect us." Ge Ji frowned. "Although I haven't done anything too much so far, it's hard to say what will happen in the future." Ge Ji sighed slightly.

Cyril remembered that the technology on the silver side was very advanced, and he wondered if he could help him study inhibitors.

Both of them tacitly did not mention Andrew, but Cyril received news from Angus, saying that because Muze was going to join the mecha competition, Andrew trained very hard and was no longer as negative and decadent as before. Cyril opened his mouth, meaningfully said: "Everyone is fine, you have to take care over there."

Receiving the deep meaning in Cyril's eyes, Geji warmed his heart and smiled gratefully: "Okay, so do you, take care."

After the communication with Geji, Cyril went downstairs and saw that his father was making desserts wearing an apron, and there were some ready-made desserts beside him. Silver was standing there, eating one bite at a time. I was in a hurry, and rushed forward. The puppies usually shouted at Yin, "This is mine!"

Yin did not refute, and was very indifferent, except that her long silver hair suddenly turned into a few tentacles, tied Cyril firmly, put it aside, and ate it again.

Cyril wanted to cry without tears. Since Yin lived in their house, he was very unconscious, completely in a posture of occupying a magpie's nest, but his father did not realize the danger, and he was still smiling and watching!

Daddy, don't you find that there is an extra "light bulb" between us?